Enriched Air Nitrox blending and planning tools to plan your mixes prior to arriving at the dive shop or to provide the information you need to fill a Nitrox tank from any existing mix (or empty). Dive Planning tools provide your Equivalent Air Depth, PPO2 at your planned depth, Maximum & Contingency Operating Depth at various oxygen partial pressures and the "best mix" for a planned depth and oxygen partial pressure.
You can easily switch between Metric and Imperial/U.S. systems of measurement to adapt to a new fill station. The dive planning tools also support both salt and fresh water calculations.
Chances are you regularly work with a specific set of mixes and and common dive situations. Nitrox Tools includes the convenience of saved settings that you can recall and adjust to a new situation as needed. You can also select mix values using pre-installed default mixes or your own saved custom mixes. When updating one of the mixes for a tool you are offered a list of saved mixes that you can use directly or adjust as needed. You can save the currently displayed mix by clicking the "+" button. Just like with the saved calculations, you can re-arrange or delete any mixes in your saved list.
Do you need to share your planning or blending calculations with other divers? All the tools have the ability to share the results of the calculations from within the application. You can set default email addresses and a subject within Nitrox Tool's settings that will be automatically added when you share a result.
Nitrox Tools supports a number of blending methods:
• Top Up - blend a final mix from starting mix and pressure using 100% oxygen and air or any available topping mix.
• Bleed Down - save expensive oxygen and valuable time by easily calculating how much gas to bleed from an existing cylinder to switch to a different mix using air or any available topping mix.
• Mix + Mix - make a specific final mix using the remaining gas in the cylinder and mixing that with banked Nitrox (rather than pure oxygen) and air or another topping mix. This enables the blending of Nitrox without the use of pure oxygen for certain combinations of mixes. Avoiding pure oxygen may increase the safety of the blending process and help manage the cost.
• Top Off - determine the expected result from topping an existing cylinder with air or some other topping mix. This situation is common when a diver wants to have the blender top the mix remaining from the first dive with air from the boat's compressor.
Remember you must always personally analyze your mix before diving it.
This application is not a substitute for proper training and should not be used as a substitute for proper dive planning or the primary Nitrox blending and planning methods taught during training. Please do not attempt to handle high pressure oxygen or fill SCUBA cylinders without proper training.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Det virker bare så godt
- Greg Mclaughlin
- 6.8 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2020 More Mobile Software
- 49,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.