Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential, Procreate is the must-have app for digital artists.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless colour using ColorDrop
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favourite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
This update contains fixes for locked layer behaviour, GIF insertion, Text rasterisation, image resampling, and UK and Australian language localisation.
* Text on locked layers no longer rasterises on ColorDrop, and locked layers behave much better in general
* 'Insert a file' now allows insertion of GIFs
* You can add Text to documents created from imported GIFs
* Merging a layer with Select contents on it no longer causes a crash
* We've improved UK and Australian English localisation
* Unnecessary resampling on transform flips has been fixed
* Flipped PSD and Procreate thumbnails now look nicer
We've also fixed a few general crashes, and updated the Review button so it sends you to the App Store, as it should! Please try it out, and leave us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
The best art app I have ever used! I now prefer using this over my Wacom and photoshop. This is just better.
The reason why you buy an Ipad Pro
Title pretty much sums it up, Procreate is one of the few reasons you purchase an Ipad pro, as an artist.
The App is cheap, yet brings with it, some of the best drawing engine and features, you normally only find in expensive drawing/editing/illustrator programs, and if there comes a limit, it can export nicely to most used filetypes.
Not to mention the time-lapse feature, something that was far ahead of any other drawing program, when it came on procreate, and many others still haven’t fully made sense of. It makes you able to review your drawing method, rather quickly and see if you lost something, while drawing, a thing I believe happens often, to all of us.
The only holding Procreate back now, is the IOS and Apple. When the day comes and Procreate finds a reason to expand their ecosphere, I will gladly join.
I first started using Procreate in 2016, on the ipad pro 9.7”, now on a 2017 ipad pro 12.9”.
It fulfills almost all of my needs as a replacement for PS, but I still need shape layers and text to take it the rest of the way.
Developer Response ,
Hi AsgerK - Thanks for the review! We've had requests for such ideas, and we're definitely not against pursuing them in the future. We're only a small team, but we'll push our hardest to bring new ideas to the surface when we can!
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 189.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Savage Interactive
- 89,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Early Access 2015 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.