You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It's easy, it's fast and it's fun!
With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples), 20+ courses and the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
* Learn Java - Java is an object-oriented, general purpose, high-level programming language. - Learn C Programming - C programming is a powerful general-purpose language.
* Learn C Programming - C programming is a powerful general-purpose language.
* Learn C++ - C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
* Learn HTML - HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.
* Learn R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can -
- Learn CSS
- Learn VB.net
- Learn C# (C Sharp)
- Learn Python 2.7
- Learn Python 3
- Learn Linux Shell Scripting
- Learn R Programming
- Learn Swift
- Learn SQL
- Learn Jquery
- Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages -
- Programming Courses: To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses which will help you learn programming like never before.
- Programming & Coding Examples: 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
- Compiler: The fastest compiler in the world on iOS with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
Other Features to improve your programming learning experience includes -
1. Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
2. Interactive learning experience
3. Quick Search for programs
4. Categorized View for programs
5. No Harmful Permissions required
6. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
7. Feedback and support from coding experts
More on Programming Hub VIP Access and PRO membership:
Programming Hub VIP Access gives you unlimited access to all courses, continuous extensions to the courses, and the additional courses we release on a regular basis. Programming Hub VIP Access is USD 5.99 for 3 months, quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Programming Hub PRO membership is USD 6.99 for 1 month, USD 14.59 for 3 months and USD 41.99 for 1 year quoted in U.S. dollars (prices may differ in countries other than the United States).
Upon confirmation of purchase, payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the price of the chosen subscription. Any unused portion of a trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited time "Engineer's Day" Offer in the app.
- Most requested courses added - Android, Hacking, Data Science, PHP, and SQL.
- App redesigned from ground-up for iPad OS.
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the review and your feedback is of great value for us. We are glad that you are happy with us and we will definitely keep you satisfied and provide you with the best quality content in the future updates too. PLease recommend us to your friends and relatives.
Mulighed for at lege lidt med eksemplerne
Som nævn er det en god idé at kunne “lege” lidt med de mange eksempler, hvilket går hen og bliver lærerigt, når der skal findes fejl på ens egen kode.
Der mangler dog en beskrivelse af den aktuelle syntaks el. for eksemplet, for at kunne danne sig et overblik over hvilken type, metode og el. syntaks (eks. fallthrough)
Eksempelvis i hvilke situationer er det foretrukket at bruge lige dette!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We welcome these awesome suggestions as we continuously work on improving Programming Hub. We would love to hear the details of the issue so we can make improvements and provide you with a much better service. If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach us out at email@example.com! :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nigel Crasto
- 180.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Nexino Labs Pvt Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade 399,00 kr
- VIP Access 45,00 kr
- PRO membership for 3 months 109,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.