Upload, record, edit, and livestream your videos in the highest quality.
Upload gorgeous, ad-free videos in 4K Ultra HD, follow the world’s best creators, and discover amazing videos each and every day. No time to watch? Save videos for offline viewing. Wanna share on the go? Upload videos in the highest quality possible, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your Camera Roll
• Record and edit videos
• Stream live events
• Manage your video settings
• Privately share videos with passwords and private links
Showcase videos in the highest quality
• Upload videos in 4K Ultra HD
• Enjoy ad-free playback
• Add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Download videos to watch offline
Discover videos and creators you love
• Delight in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Follow creators to customize your feed
• Explore the newest mind-melting videos and artists
• Dive into curated categories like Animation, Documentary, and beyond
We offer in-app purchases for annual and monthly subscriptions to Vimeo Plus, which includes a 5GB weekly upload quota (up to 250GB per year), advanced privacy features for your videos, and more. Upon confirmation of purchase, the amount will be charged to your iTunes account. You can always review the total price before completing payment.
Depending on your subscription, Vimeo Plus will renew monthly or annually, and pricing will vary by the subscription type and by country. Once your free trial ends (if any), you will be charged a subscription fee (plus any tax) per subscription period until you cancel. To avoid renewal, you must disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
Terms of Service: https://vimeo.com/terms
Just some small improvements in this one. But in case you missed it, we recently added some cool features:
• Record in the app! That’s right, future Spielbergs, now anyone can record their next masterpiece from Vimeo.
• Edit in the app! Now you can trim your clips, and mute your video before you upload it.
• If you have showcases, you can manage those on the go.
• And live users can now create live events and stream from your device.
That’s all for now!
Ratings and Reviews
Well, I’m not a pro videographer or something.But regarding posting own clips and stuff, Vimeo is very easy and user friendly.And the variety and quality of the videos one can search for is just plain Awesome.
Can’t sort videos?
If I visit a profile that has published 300 videos over the past ten years there doesn’t seem to be a way to sort them - eg. newest video first.
Love to share my videos at VIMEO!
- 89.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Vimeo, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Vimeo Plus Monthly 95,00 kr
- Vimeo Plus Annual 659,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.