Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. – Instagram from Facebook
Connect with friends, share what you're up to or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights.
Express yourself and connect with friends
- Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools.
- Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on feed and Stories.
- Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile.
Learn more about your interests
- Take a look at IGTV for longer videos from your favourite creators.
- Become inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore.
- Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.
The latest version contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In the great big crowd of social media apps, Instagram continues to stand out for a reason: it makes sharing moments with everyone in your world easy, speedy and fun. Whether you’re posting breathtaking vacation photos tweaked with one of dozens of cool image filters or a video clip of an insane concert, Instagram’s uncluttered accessibility has kept it at the top of the social-sharing heap.
I have an Instagram account and today it just said that they are going to delete my account because I’m not 13 yet. It’s true, Im not 13 yet but I think that literally one fourth of instagram users are not 13 yet and they can use their accounts. I think that every girl would be sad if Instagram would just delete their account. I love Instagram and I really want to get my account back, thanks😔
I seriously don’t want to say anything bad since I love Instagram but... For making social media my job it’s crucial to me to use as much hashtags as possible to get more views. For the last week every time I try to post a very carefully curated text with a lot of hashtags then a) it posts the photo but deletes all my text, b) When I write a new text with new hashtags which is obviously not that well and emotionally written anymore, it doesn’t save it at all. then I take off some hashtags, it saves but when I try to comment them under my photo, it still says “can’t connect” even though I have great connection. It makes me very upset.
- Instagram, Inc.
- 122 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Instagram, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.