Bring student engagement into every classroom with Nearpod.
Nearpod is a student engagement platform built to make teaching with technology easy. It’s designed to work with any classroom technology, from iPads and iPhones to Macs and Chromebooks. With Nearpod you can control what your students see and get feedback in real-time.
Sign up for FREE today to create interactive learning experiences students will love! Our award-winning solution is used in 97 of the 100 largest U.S. school districts.
Nearpod’s formative assessments create a safe environment for students to learn and share. You can create and import your own Google Slides, Powerpoint of PDF lessons in minutes and add interactive activities such as:
VR Field Trips: Take your students anywhere using virtual reality, without leaving your classroom
Time to Climb: Assess student understanding with a game-based activity.
Draw It: Have students draw, highlight, type, and add pictures on an interactive whiteboard
Collaborate! Board: Create collaborative learning opportunities where students can share ideas in real-time.
Quiz: Assess students' understanding through multiple choice questions and receive instant feedback.
Polls: Highlights student opinions, check for understanding, or provoke discussion.
Nearpod has over 7,000+ ready-to-run, customizable K-12 lessons for all grades and subjects. Find something for ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Digital Citizenship and more! Lessons are created in partnership with respected and trusted publishers such as:
Common Sense Education
Nearpod offers supplement curriculum that aligns to state and districts priorities and goals:
Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
College and Career Exploration (CCE)
Historical Perspectives and Literacy (HPL)
English Learners (EL)
Digital Citizenship and Literacy (DCL)
Learning Labs (LL)
To make your technology integration as seamless as possible, Nearpod has partnered with:
What teachers are saying:
“Having students with varying needs and abilities, I was struggling for a way to keep them all engaged in the same lesson. Nearpod allows the students to all feel successful and like they are part of the lesson.”
-Amy Benner, Language Arts Teacher
“I use VR headsets and @Nearpod app to organize virtual field trips to English speaking countries & interesting places in the world!”
-Hanna Dudich, EFL teacher
“Time to climb + A virtual field trip = maximum student engagement. Thanks Nearpod for making lesson planning a Breeze.”
Michelle Gaetjens, Elementary Media Specialist
- Subscribe to Nearpod Gold Edition annually ($119.99). You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!
Student accounts are a new and exciting feature for Nearpod. This new version includes:
- Support for student accounts authentication
- Save progress of student answers across devices
- Clever and Classlink login
- Latest designs of the login flow
Ratings and Reviews
Mejora muchísimo el interés y atención de los alumnos. Perfecto para repaso o para clase invertida
le pondría varias pegas:
1 - que las opciones de quizzes y testing dieran más opciones . Son un poco rígidas . Por ejemplo yo incorporaría las opciones de testing de plataformas como profpros y más opciones de gamification.
2- más interacción en las opciones de tablón colaborativo
3- más opciones de diseño diapositiva . Es cierto que ahora se puede ir a slides de google pero una vez importas las diapositivas a Nearpod ya son fijas
4- la opción de reports la haría más amigable para poder ver reports en tiempo real para los live classes
Desde que la descubrí, la uso muchísimo. Los alumnos también están "online".
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEARPOD INC
- 171.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Nearpod Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part A" 4,99 €
- NPP "CCP Multiplication & Division: Part B" 4,99 €
- NPP "CCP Fractions - Addition & Subtraction: Part A" 4,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.