Capturas de pantalla
PuppetMaster: Animate. Literally. Anything.
This animation app lets you instantly bring to life anything you want, just by acting things out in front of the camera or touching the screen. Your voice is recorded as well. The result is your own animated video you can save and share!
The app even has fun guided activities that kids can follow along and do, making arts and crafts and then animating them.
* Real-time animation - you animate in the moment, while you talk, and your puppet comes to life in front of your eyes.
* Motion capture - intuitively animate characters just by moving your body in front of the device camera. Use front or back camera. (Best results are usually with back camera of newer devices.)
* Multi-touch - animate by touching and dragging the puppet and its body parts on the screen, even using both hands or working together with a friend.
* Animate one or two puppets - you can have one puppet on its own, or two puppets where both can move and you can control which one is talking at any time.
* Create your own puppets - bring to life your physical artwork, your favorite toys, a person or animal, random stuff like your snacks arranged as a character, really anything you like!
* Create your own backgrounds - use a painting you made, a diorama, some interesting place, or anything else you want as your background.
* Choose from our designs - the app comes with a bunch of cool puppets and backgrounds already in it, in a cute hand drawn style that you can mix and match with your own creations.
* Export and share videos with audio - save a video of your puppet show, complete with the audio of your performance, locally and also to social media, cloud storage, or any other typical sharing method.
* In-app streaming tutorials and activities - guiding kids through using the app for visual storytelling, and teaching them how to create various physical art pieces and animate them.
On our website and social media you'll find more project ideas, educational support, and lesson plans for teachers and homeschooling parents.
PuppetMaster was named one of the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians. It's a great open ended creative activity for children, supports ISTE standards, and is a great way to integrate the arts into any academic subject for a more engaging class. (Teachers say they prefer it to stop motion animation because it's so much easier and faster.)
See our privacy and terms here: https://www.shmonster.com/privacyterms/
Inspiration Gallery: Now you can view inspiring PuppetMaster animations made by other users, and even submit your own creations!
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Shmonster LLC, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Datos no vinculados contigo
Los siguientes datos pueden recopilarse, pero no se vinculan con tu identidad:
- Datos de contacto
- Datos de uso
- Otros datos
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Shmonster LLC
- 360,1 MB
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- Requiere iPadOS 13.0 o posterior.
- iPod touch
- Requiere iOS 13.0 o posterior.
- 4+, para edades de 9 a 11 años
- © 2016 Shmonster, LLC
- 3,99 €
- Compras dentro de la app
- Creative Kids' Activities 3,49 €
- Creative Kids' Activities 27,49 €
Hasta un máximo de seis miembros de tu familia podrán usar esta app si tienes En familia activado.