- Chosen by App Store editors as the "Best. Timer. Ever. You need…" on the App Store Today. Pro Tip.
- "Best Among the Lot" - iGB.
- Downloaded over 500000 times!
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version, the free version offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what's happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
MULTITIMER AT A GLANCE
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side one or multiple devices; The app supports iCloud syncing.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complications support, Siri: shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
• Multiple boards for placing numerous timers.*
• Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timers: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
• A set of different timers: Countdown, Quick, Count-up, Pomodoro, Interval, Stepped, Stopwatch, Lap, Counter and Clock.
• Options to copy, delete and move timers.
• "Time" and "Date and time" parameters to specify duration.
• Counting down in DD : HH : MM : SS.
• Counting up in DD : HH : MM : SS : MS.
• Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
• Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
• Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
• Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
• The "Autorepeat" function to restart timers automatically.
• Timer start configurations - Delayed start by "Wait time", "Start date", "End date".
• Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
• Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
• Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
• Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
• Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
• Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
• 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
• Apple Watch app and complications.
• Web function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
• Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
• Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
• Alerts don't interrupt music playback.
*You can add only 1 board and 12 timers including stopwatches and counters in the Free version. To add unlimited numbers of boards and timers, please upgrade to the Pro app.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to email@example.com or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Even though we have been testing and fixing, some tough bugs might have slipped through.
If you happen to see one, let us know right away at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and configure
Just what I needed: you can configure timers for different purposes at work and at home. No need to always adjust the existing one. No bugs found.
Good, but still makes alert sound when phone is muted
Good otherwise, but when my phone is set to both muted and do not disturb mode, the app should not make sounds when timer expires
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback.
When your phone is set to both mute and do not disturb mode, you don't get alerts if the app is closed.
You get alerts when the app is running in the foreground even if your phone is in silent mode.
You should go to the app Settings > Sound settings and reduce the app volume using the volume slider.
- Sergey Astakhov
- 101.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO 8,99 €
- Multitimer PRO 6,99 €
- Multitimer PRO 4,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.