Official app of Suomen Meripelastusseura (FLBI) - the FLBI SafeTrx app allows you to register your vessel and plan your journey on your smartphone.
Registering vessel and trip information could not be any easier. Follow the registration process to start using the app. Finalise the registration in the website with the same login codes. Once your registration details have been saved, you can make your choice from the menu in the app. You may either plan and file your trip (Sail plan mode) or just activate the tracking function of the app (Track only mode).
For filing a planned trip choose your vessel, determine the end destination, calculate the ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival), enter the number of persons on board and the activity type. Then, using the built-in maps, select a starting point, an optional waypoint and the end destination. Once this is completed simply press the ‘start’ button when you are ready to start your trip.
Pressing ‘start’ in Sail plan mode or just pressing the start button in Track only mode will register the journey details with the RS server and will activate position reporting in the app. At regular intervals the app will send a position report to the server and your emergency contacts will be automatically alerted after the journey exceeds the ETA in Sail Plan mode.
At any stage during the trip you can end your trip, revise the ETA, number of people on board or the destination.
Use the SafeTrx app to:
- Improve maritime trip planning with your own personalised checklist to be included as part of your Sail Plan.
- Activate an Emergency or an Assistance call. (iPhone only)
- Quickly start your trip using the ‘Track only’ mode to begin tracking at a touch of a button. Change the recording interval to save on battery consumption when your track is in progress.
- Store up to 20 trips in your Mobile Logbook and replay trips within the app in video playback mode.
- Use the ‘Explorer’ tool to find nearby lifeboat station information.
- View the live locations of FLBI rescue vessels through the FLBI lifeboat location tracker map feature.
- Receive maritime safety messages and marine notices directly from FLBI through the app and SMS messages.
- Access Maritime safety information when both online and offline.
- Manage profile, vessel, checklist and emergency contact within the app.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can considerably decrease battery life.
This application’s functionality and the information it contains are published on the understanding that end users are to apply their own knowledge and skills in the use of said application. Maritime safety is an extremely serious matter. In an emergency this application’s function and information are not meant to be relied on exclusively. In addition, other reliable information and help from third parties should be looked for and made use of. This application can provide valuable coordinates of the user’s position, as determined by the mobile device used and the GPS system. Mobile devices and their supporting telecommunication networks are, however, not reliable and there is a real chance of loss of connection between the mobile device and the mobile network and / or the GPS system. Nor is there any guarantee that the connection between your mobile device and mobile networks will be uninterrupted. The user hereby agrees to and accepts all risks involved in the use of this application.
This update includes the addition of an ‘Alert & Track’ feature. On the initiation of an Emergency or Assistance call, the app will now transmit a location update to the SafeTrx server every 5 minutes instead of a single position in the following scenarios:
- If you don’t have an active trip and an Emergency or Assistance call is activated.
- Emergency or Assistance call activations for Track Only trips set to 10 minute and 30 minute recording intervals.
Where an Emergency or Assistance call is activated in Sail Plan mode or Track Only '5 minute' or 'Continuous’ modes, the app will continue reporting regular position updates to the SafeTrx server.
-This new function is not a replacement of the tracking functions ‘Sail Plan’ and ‘Track Only.’ It provides minimal information.
-You cannot share your trip with ‘Emergency contacts’ or friends if you do not use one of the two tracking functions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Harvinaisen kranttu tietojen suhteen
Virheellistä tietoa ei voi poistaa. Pieni virhe tietojen syötössä poistaa kaikki syötetyt tiedot.
Lähetti hälytysviestin vaikka reittisuunnitelma oli muutettu ja loppumisaika oli muutetu. Pelästytti turhaan. Ei hyvä!
Liikaa outoja virheilmoituksia, ei tunnista juuri määriteltyä käyttäjätunnusta. Ei herätä luottamusta.
- Suomen Meripelastusseura ry
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © SafeTrx
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.