Captures d’écran d’iPhone
When starting an application, it is a timer which can perform a setup and stop of time by holding up a hand.
- Please taste a slightly wonderful operational feeling.
- It is convenient also in a timer when you do not want to touch iPhones, such as under cooking, directly.
- Hold up a hand etc. To right and left on about 1 inch from iPhone.
1. Hold up to right and left and set up a time.
If it holds up repeatedly before a yellow bar is lost, time will increase.
2. If START/RESET is displayed, and it holds up to right and left, it can choose by turns.
3. If it holds up during subtraction of a timer, stop.
- There are four presets (eight by add-on) which sets timer time beforehand.
- Since the proximity sensor by the side of the superior extremity of a screen is used, even if it is not a hand, react.
If -> proximity sensor has the hold-up a long time, a screen will disappear.
Although a problem is not in operation, it is as good touch as holding up to the right from the left from the right, or the left.
- The model (iPod, iPad) without a proximity sensor chooses "Use tap" from "Info", and can operate by a tap it.
Advertisement ID changed.
- Keietsu Yasuhara
- 6.8 Mo
Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- © 2013 KyasuSoft
- Achats intégrés
- Advertisement deletion 1,09 €
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.