Join the numbers and get to the 2048 tile!
Swipe to move all tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
Get to the 2048 tile, and reach a high score!
Inspired by Gabriele Cirulli game available on the web: http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Discovered this via a coding train tutorial, I was suddenly obsessed for 3 days solid till I finally got to the 2048 tile! It's so simple... right? I got so angry that I had to cheat* (Spoiler below).
The UI is great too, especially like seeing last 5 best scores, although it doesn't update them if you are playing offline. As for an Undo button - meh, perhaps it should be available once per game, but then you might as well have an unlimited undo mode, I think it would reduce the challenge and fun, but the customer is always right..
Btw I rarely play games or review anything, being 62 and skint. My only complaint is that my partner keeps battering me all night till I put the iPhone (5se iOS 12.3.1) down and go to sleep. She would never even have awoken from her drunken stupor if I could somehow just MUTE the ADs. I don't even mind watching them.
*I watched an AI getting a massive score to check my strategy ideas.
Maybe you should use an AI to place the new tile in the most awkward place, oh wait it already does that :)
Great game, but a couple of pointers
I’ve always liked paying this game. It’s very good to pass the time on bus journeys/breaks etc. Certainly the concept of the game, now including the challenges is very good.
Two ‘issues’ I have:
1. As other people have said, the delayed ad pop-up is really annoying; I totally get the need to advertise in-game (even if it would be far better without) but the way it pops up leads you to accidentally clicking on it, making me more annoyed and not downloading any of the advertised apps on principle (again like someone else here said).
2. Hopefully this isn’t just a bug on my phone, but whenever I exit the app, in the middle of a challenge, it effectively restarts the game upon my re-entry to the app, meaning I’ve lost all progress I’ve made on that particular challenge.
If these two things could be sorted, it would make the experience a lot better and certainly qualify it for 5-star status
Thanks for the quick fix.
A great version of the game once you pay to get rid of the ads. Don’t play as much as I used to, but always find myself going back when at a loss for something to kill time.
Top tip - Play it like Tetris. Always go down and right jt when possible. Work your big number to bottom right corner. Never go up if you can help it and try and avoid right unless you have four tiles at the bottom and it won’t leave a gap...
- 58.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.