"2Do adapts to my needs, not the other way around. 2Do gets me."- Macstories
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• Macstories: App of the Year 2015
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere. You can even use automation, such as IFTTT, to add reminders to your list.
SYNC [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts / reminders
• Set a lock to the whole app or individual lists
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice note to your tasks
• Customizations for time management
• Use as an events / party planner, or an effective birthday reminder
• Desktop-class Task Manager
ALERTS [PRO - Try for 21 days]
• Attach multiple alerts to each task
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Everything from Tasks to Calendar Events - all managed from the same screen.
• Manage calendar events and schedules
• Split-screen support
• Keyboard shortcuts
• TextExpander support
* iOS 13 compatibility improvements
* Automatic detection and handling of Reminders migrations of CalDAV data
* Ongoing stability improvements
* NEW: Siri Shortcuts support. You can add a shortcut for any list / smart list as well. Shortcut button added to list options sheet as well as search options.
* NEW: Drag and drop support for iPads. You can now drag text, images or PDFs from other apps into 2Do. Dragging emails will also create a link back to the email.
* NEW: Apple Watch series 4 compatibility related improvements
* NEW: URL Handler improved. 2Do now allows you to use clipboard contents for titles / notes / tags etc, in addition for a number of new properties.
* NEW: Long-tap on the yellow notes preview in Task Editor now allows you to quickly open embedded URLs
* NEW: Siri Shortcut for creating a New High Priority task
* Improved custom CalDAV support for NextCloud and others
* Improved support for ownCloud CalDAV servers
* Turning Focus filter on / off now updates the list counts and the app's badge count (like once before)
* Improvements to grouping by dates when sorting by modification / creation dates
* Improvements to background execution, including updates to alarms when recently synced / modified by other devices
* Completion dates in the Done list now show the year where it's different from the current year
* App launch performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
2Do is hands down the best task manager out there. Powerful and feature rich in a very slick design which is a joy to navigate. There can be a bit of a learning curve to some features but this comes with an abundance of well presented and clear tutorials.
Calendar integration and the ability to add actions such as call, email or message is fantastic, as well as having different reminder types such as projects, checklists or just a plain old reminder. The app has been well thought out allowing the user to create smart lists based on user-defined criteria and giving you the option to lock certain lists or the entire app from prying eyes.
The Email to 2Do function works seamlessly and instantaneously picks up emails based on rules I have set. I did have to play with this a bit to get it set up with my work email, but again, this comes with clear tutorials.
I really can’t find any faults with this. The app and extra functionality are worth every single penny.
2Do is a powerhouse and a must have app for pro users and casual users alike.
Great App worth every penny
Having looked at many, many To Do Apps I had almost given up on finding one that met my requirements...which I didn't think were that demanding. I just needed a simple To Do App with attachments, sync to Dropbox (or iCloud) and my other devices, additional back up option and no huge monthly subscription. Well, I found it in this App. It really is well thought out and with a huge number of great features. Plus, it all works seemlessly in an exceptionally clean interface. I cannot believe I have not heard of it before, considering how good it is.
There are some good training videos to guide you through its features although it is not a particularly difficult App to get to grips with.
Like all Apps there are always extra things that you want. Personally I would like to see the option to add more than just one attachment per entry and also being able to use bold, italic, font colour etc. in the notes would be very useful.
However, as it stands at the moment, it really is an excellent App and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
Such a good app - the desktop price is sheer insanity!
I’m only writing this because I actually think the developers have serious talent and have made an iOS app I truly love. I managed to trial the desktop app which I assumed at nearly £50 was totally unjust, but thought perhaps the functionality would be transformative. Well the desktop app does basically exactly the same thing as the iOS App, but of course being on a desktop you can move around a bit quicker, copy and paste stuff and you have a larger screen. I would have paid £10 maybe even £15 at a stretch. In a scenario where maybe 50 people would buy the desktop app at £50, lower the price to £10 and I reckon they would sell to 1000 people easily. Anyway - rant over, get app, totally unjustified cost so for that reason I will look for alternatives but I really hope they change they pricing strategy and open up to real people. 🙏🏻😀
Developer Response ,
Thanks Anti. It's easier to criticise the price, however the app isn't on subscription and the asking price is less or equal to every other app on the market (with less features). That's just how expensive such apps are on the desktop. There goes a great deal of work and effort into developing and then supporting a desktop app (compared to a mobile app). Other developers resort to a subscription based model, however with 2Do you buy it once and you own it. $50 gas hardly gets you through a few days. 2Do's single purchase has lasted people 8 years of free, countless updates.
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009 - 2019 Beehive Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do £3.99
- Go Pro £19.99
- Go Pro - 50% Discount Campaign £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.