Track your all-day activity without draining your battery and without wearing a fitness gadget!
"The interface is clean and clear and will help you set achievable goals for fitness"
— MacWorld - bit.ly/MacWorldTop
"The main iPhone app is pretty and makes it easy to see your key stats, and the Watch app can help motivate you"
— TechRadar - bit.ly/TechRadarTop
ActivityTracker will keep track of your steps, active calories, distance, active time, and flights of stairs climbed just by carrying your iPhone or Apple Watch around, which you already do!
Research has shown that just by being more active you will also be healthier. Not everyone wants a vigorous exercise routine so just increasing your daily activity will get you in better shape. ActivityTracker will auto-magically quantify your daily and weekly activity and motivate you to be more active for free!
• Track your all-day activity without draining your battery (no GPS) or wearing a fitness gadget!
• Track your Steps, Active Calories, Distance, Active Time, and Floors Climbed;
• [New] Set the app to monitor what's most important for you: Steps, Calories Burned, or Distance (PRO version);
• [New] Set individual Weekly Targets for: Steps, Calories Burned, and Distance (PRO version);
• Track your Daily, Weekly and Monthly activities in great detail;
• Track your activity hour-by-hour in the Hourly view. Details such as steps, calories, distance, active time, and floors are shown per hour;
• Long-tap on any day in the Details > Days view to see details per hour for that day;
• [New] Long-tap on any week/month in the Details > Weeks/Months views will get you to the first day of that week/month;
• Since not all days are the same, we prefer a Weekly Target but we will also show you a daily goal based on your target;
• [New] Customize the interface with one of the seven Accent Colors (from which three are free);
• Import/export feature to save your data or move it to another iPhone (PRO version);
• Week Overview to review your last week's progress at a glance (PRO version).
Apple Watch & Health
• Awesome Apple Watch app with: today's overview, hour-by-hour stats & last 7 days!
• Independent Watch app for watchOS 6+ with independent Settings
• Synchronize steps between your iPhone, Apple Watch and Health app (PRO version);
• Apple Watch app Complications for at a glance stats on your Watch (PRO version);
• Import your historical data from Apple Health so you can have a complete overview of your activity from day one.
• Awesome Today widget with customizable statistics and colors!
• iMessage app for easily sharing your achievements with friends;
• App badge that shows the steps taken directly on the app icon;
• Full support for iOS 13+ Dark mode. ActivityTracker is actually the first pedometer app to offer a full dark-theme since June 2015!
• Daily & Weekly notifications that can easily be disabled in Settings;
• Progress notifications for target reached and target half-reached (PRO version).
• Updated iOS 14 Widgets
• Updated for the new iPhone 12 mini/Pro/Max
• Updated Hours view for the Watch app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than Active 10 app!
I downloaded the Active 10 app a couple of weeks back, but I didn't like it - could never work out what the app thought was brisk exercise! I've also tried the
Apple Health app and FitBit, but they both have drawbacks. So I wanted a straight-up step counter with no frills and no encouraging messages. The interface is great, very smart and clear, and I like the weekly goal, as some days I don't get time for much exercise. The ability to upload and download data is also good. Overall, a very nice app.
Fun to use
Shows me all my activity for the day without me doing anything to set it up. A very useful guide for those wishing to monitor their daily exercise routine without having to remember to switch the app on, as it’s always running their in the background and can be glanced at in a second to see how much walking / exercise one has done so far in that day and instantly compare it to the day before or last week to see if your fitness plan is still on target.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
I upgraded to the pro version of this app for the simple reason I wanted a watch complication that told me how many steps I have done. Well it is massively misleading to say that you can change the complications as they seemingly can only be used with the basic watch faces. If you use any of the newer modular faces then there is no option to display a complication. Ultimately I have wasted money on something I can't actually use. It can't be that hard to design a number of different complication. It's a shame as the app itself is nicely designed and clear to read. I just feel short changed as I don't want to have to open the app to view my step count.
Developer Response ,
Edit: We have release version 2.8 with support for the new Watch Series 4 complications. Please update and let us know if it works for you.
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on an update to support the new complications from WatchOS 5. Thank you for your understanding.
- Bits&Coffee SRL
- 54.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Bits&Coffee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock PRO £6.99
- PRO for One Year £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.