The free Adobe Fill & Sign app lets you fill, sign, and send any form fast. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet. Then e-sign and send. No printing or faxing needed.
HOW IT WORKS:
• FILL. Scan paper forms with your camera or open a file from email. Tap to enter text or checkmarks in form fields. Fill forms even faster with custom autofill entries.
• SIGN. Easily create your signature with your finger or a stylus, then apply your signature or initials to the form.
• SEND. Save forms and send to others immediately via email.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE FILL & SIGN DO FOR YOU?
• GET IT DONE NOW. Fill in forms anytime, anywhere.
• GO GREEN. Send forms by email to eliminate printing and faxing.
• STAY ORGANIZED. Store your forms in one place.
• Performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple as it can get
This is brilliant to fill pdf forms send them via email thus eliminating printing and saving paper. Added bonus is, you can save your profile like your name, address, phone numbers etc.. and you can just fill the appropriate fields by pulling the data from the profile all without you having to type it over and over.
Taking photos of a form and filling it out as if it was digital copy is a extremely nice.
Yes some people still find room to complain as they are either don’t want learn the software or they have issues with Adobe, but for me it does exactly what it says on the tin. But be aware, this is not a pdf creator or converter, nor it is a word processor.
A wonderful useful App !
Wanting to fill a form in on line, which makes sense to us all rather than paper copy, but soon realised there is more to it than seeing the form and beginning to type.... Has to be created as a fillable form ..... found this by querying on the web!
I am a novice for many uses for an iPad but would not want to go back to sitting at a large screen computer! This will be a very useful addition to my iPad ability! Brilliant!
Complex form filling
The first time that we used this app. To fill a complex charity financial form without reading any instructions. We managed quite well and produced a good set of forms. This was done on a small iPad which did not help. Editing mistakes and positioning text is tricky, though you soon get better at it. Text boxes seem to start with a capital on each new line despite it not being requested. Some alignment shifts one tab right but this is probably us. More learning to do, I presume there are some instructions somewhere. An interesting piece of software, many thanks. The form was sorted in 3/4 of an hour, multiple pages, printed well, job finished.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 28 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2021 Adobe. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.