ENHANCE, TRANSFORM, AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Have fun and easily edit, retouch, collage, and combine photos for high-quality pictures. Create photos that will help you stand out on social media with powerful one-touch transformations. Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions.
Photoshop Express delivers a full selection of free photo effects and editing features. Personalise your experiences with borders and text, enhance colour and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched with Selective Editing.
• Easily remove or replace the background of your image with automatic and smart cutouts.
• Combine photos to creatively transform your image.
• Achieve your dream aesthetic with our Looks filters: Charm, Matte, Black & White, Portrait, Duo Tone, and more.
• Enhance your photo in a tap with new Overlays, including light-leaks, bokeh, and raindrops.
• Remove any unwanted elements from your photos to create share-ready photos with Advanced Healing.
• Explore Colour Temperature, Vibrance and other effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove fog with Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
• Adjust the angle of your head or facial orientation in a few taps.
• Remove blemishes and smooth skin for a flawless finish.
• Transform your selfie into a caricature with fun sliders you can play with.
• Retouch your face with sliders that recognise face shape and features.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create fun and unique photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Use the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight colour themes with the Pop-Colour Tool to get that wow effect.
• Unleash creativity with the scrapbook feature or photo collage maker.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customise stickers, memes and captions with your own personal touch.
• Add fun text to your photos with a wide array of fonts, colours and opacity controls.
• Bring your photos to the next level with photo colour matching borders or unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos for ready-to-share photos.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance.
• Reopen closed eyes with a single touch to create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to specific elements and blend backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery and create movement with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Colour Noise for crystal clear pics.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images instantly with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
Photoshop Express now includes all the best tools from Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix including liquefy, smart cut outs and layers, face-aware liquefy, and more. Adobe’s best-in-class healing technology recognises facial features for a smooth but realistic finish.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
We’re excited to announce the release of a brand new workflow for Photoshop Express – Retouch, specifically designed for face and selfie retouching. Click into the Retouch section and see tabs and features called:
1. Smooth Skin (iOS 14+) – remove blemishes and smooth skin for a natural yet flawless finish in one tap
2. Heal – new and improved healing that is easier to use than ever to remove unwanted spots/objects in photos with spot healing and patch replacements, with adjustments for brushes, opacity, and feathering
3. Face – retouch your face with sliders that recognize face shape and features allowing you to adjust the angle of your head, add a smile, play around with contouring, and much more
4. Caricature – exaggerate facial features with sliders to create fun caricatures including your forehead, mouth, nose, and more.
5. Liquify – reshape, swell, or twirl your image
We’ve also made bug fixes and new UI enhancements across the app to make your Photoshop Express experience as easy and seamless as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Pro photographers have sworn by Photoshop for decades, and this streamlined image-editing toolkit puts its legendary power in anyone’s hands. From instant fix-ups to fine-tuned adjustments, everything you need is here and easy to use—plus lots of fun filters and frames. Best of all, Photoshop Express can sync with other apps in the Adobe family for even more ways to make your snapshots look their best.
Making such a difference to my business
PS Express allows me to share professional looking photos of my work taken on my phone! When we first opened our flower shop I thought for sure that I’d need to invest in a DSLR or bridge to make sure the photos I shared on my website and social media looked professional but thanks to ps express I can play with lighting, contrast, saturation, depth and sharpness all in post meaning I can use my business phone to take all of my photos, great when I’m on site installing like at a wedding or event and when I just want to grab a quick snap of my work before it leaves my shop, I’ve used a lot of phone based editing apps in the past but nothing compares to PS express! I’m never embarrassed to show customers my photos and have added them all over my digital presence. Definitely a great app and I’m only using the free version, haven’t felt the need to pay for anything extra!
Great, but without RAW and with Adverts
This a really useful editing tool. Probably the best free one there is. However, constant adverts to try and entice you into Adobe’s ‘Creative Cloud’ mars the experience a little. One thing missing at present is RAW support. This is a gaping hole for those that don’t want to be limited by shooting in JPEG. There are quite a few apps that enable shooting in RAW. Why doesn’t Adobe provide a serious one that offers RAW editing outside ‘Creative Cloud’. But If Adobe doesn’t do it soon, I expect some one else will. (Developers reading this, please take note).
What iPhoneographers would also really like is NOT the regular, not insignificant, monthly drain from my bank account of a ‘Creative cloud’ subsciption, but the option to buy separately Photoshop’s ‘Mix’ and ‘Fix’ for iPhone. £5 each should be reasonable, even if its an annual fee. An option to buy Ps Express without adverts for about the same would also be welcome.
Don’t get me wrong, ‘Creative Cloud’ is worth every penny, but for those with limited budget, Adobe, should offer another model until funds allow - without adverts, and with RAW support - and soon please !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 317 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Premium £29.49
- Photoshop Express Monthly £4.49
- Photoshop Express Premium £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.