Download AfterShip iOS package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments!
Free Package Tracker - DPD, Royal Mail, Parcel Force, UK Mail & 600+ carriers
Track 600+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free tracking
• Free push notifications
• No ads
• Auto-detect courier
• Easy copy / paste tracking number
• Easy-to-share tracking links
Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit - Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception - Any delivery alerts
Support 600+ International Couriers (see full list in the app):
- China EMS
- China Post
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- B post
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx, FeDex UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- myHermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- Royal Mail
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Please leave us a review at app store, and it means a lot to the team :)
Help us translate? Email: email@example.com
- Improve courier detection logic
- Suggest couriers when no tracking information is available
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best of the bunch?
I use several parcel trackers. The bonuses (that vary) seem mostly to do with the amount of detail in the information that they can offer. The minuses are mostly when they try to guess which courier. Unfortunately not all senders offer clear courier details or else the auto-selection / auto-suggestion on the apps don’t always get it right. AfterShip is far from perfect in this respect but but not worse, and mostly better, than the rest of the bunch I’ve tried. Plus it has the attraction so far of being a compact app that doesn’t bug me with extra features, sales pitches or wanting to know a lot of personal details. Easy & straightforward to use and, on average, is so far getting the tracking correct (on my purchases anyway) and with less hassle and more accuracy than the competition.
Nice tracking app
Nice, simple and easy-to-use tracking app. Does the job relatively well, and I like that it picks a number from your clipboard if you have one copied. Guessing the courier hardly ever seems to work but this is easily remedied.
As another reviewer mentioned, the app shares a prominent link to which you can forward emails to have them tracked. Obviously this has a small privacy trade-off, but the bigger issue is that it doesn’t work in the slightest, having tried several times with different emails/formats, etc. So not full stars because that particular feature is nothing but a waste of time, otherwise a worthwhile download.
This is actually a great little app
I was surprised to find this app did everything and more. I’ve tracked my parcel easily from the USA all the way back to the uk and I can just punch in any tracking number and carrier and it’ll find where it is. It even detects the tracking number when you have it copied to the clipboard. Rather than having to mess around with 5-6 different carriers it just strings everything together.
It’s really well thought out and just works. You can Sign In with Apple or google accounts and probably others. Having it linked to Apple is nice and convenient. Can’t fault the app! Get it!
- AfterShip Limited
- 50.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AfterShip Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.