AfterShip Package Tracker
Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT &
370+ Carriers Tracking
Download AfterShip iOS package tracker app to track all your shipments in one simple and beautiful app!
AfterShip is the only iOS package tracker app to support 370+ couriers! List of couriers below.
• New: All new design
• New: A new indicator to show when shipments have updates
• New: Better copy / paste of your tracking numbers
• New: Customise your notifications settings
Track 370+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free tracking
• Free push notifications
• Data sync
• No ads
• Auto-detect courier
• Simple copy / paste tracking number when you open the app
• Easy-to-share tracking links
• Barcode scanner
Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit - Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception - Any delivery alerts
Want to add a new courier or new tracking number format?
Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 370+ Couriers Tracking
Download the app to check the full list of couriers we support.
Support 370+ International Couriers including:
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- B post
- China EMS
- China Post
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx, FeDex UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- myHermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- Royal Mail
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Help us translate AfterShip:
Fan of AfterShip? Help us translate our app with into more languages. Just get in touch with us via email.
Bug fix: Auto copy/paste prompt
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Useful but bugs need to be sorted
This app could be amazing if the developers sorted 3 issues I have.
1. The pull to refresh doesn't work and the app updates randomly when it feels like it. It would be better if in the settings you could select a refresh rate (15, 30, 60 mins etc). This means that the app isn't up-to-date and in my case it told me nearly 6 hours after the couriers site had been updated of a status change.
2. The ability to label your consignments with something meaningful and not just a consignment number.
3. Use the 24hr clock 👍🏼
Best of the bunch?
I use several parcel trackers. The bonuses (that vary) seem mostly to do with the amount of detail in the information that they can offer. The minuses are mostly when they try to guess which courier. Unfortunately not all senders offer clear courier details or else the auto-selection / auto-suggestion on the apps don’t always get it right. AfterShip is far from perfect in this respect but but not worse, and mostly better, than the rest of the bunch I’ve tried. Plus it has the attraction so far of being a compact app that doesn’t bug me with extra features, sales pitches or wanting to know a lot of personal details. Easy & straightforward to use and, on average, is so far getting the tracking correct (on my purchases anyway) and with less hassle and more accuracy than the competition.
Good mostly but…
This is a handy app for tracking all those parcels! Are used when moving home to keep track of all my boxes, and the app did not let me down once. I would concur with other reviewers when they say that there is no facility to enter comments, descriptive text or other information about the consignments you are tracking. When you add a consignment, it just shows up on the tracking number which is not very useful when you have multiple items to track. At this feature and this would be a five star app! Keep up the good work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.