Download AfterShip package tracker app to track all your online orders and shipments!
You can use our shipment tracker for all deliveries with every local carrier - the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, USPS, etc.
Tracking packages and deliveries of online shopping orders can't get easier than this. AfterShip is an easy to use package tracker with which you will know when your parcel will arrive. Check the delivery status of your parcels from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress and others only with a few clicks.
With our package tracker, you can check the delivery status of your shipping order at any point in its route - FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Post, DPD, Hermes, TNT & 700+ others in different countries.
• Free shipment tracking with our order tracker
• Free push notifications for 8 major order delivery statuses
• No ads in our package tracking app
• Auto-detect courier with the shipping label
•Track your packages and deliveries by scanning the barcode in our shipment tracker
• Auto-detect carrier based on tracking number format of the package delivery
• Easily copy/paste tracking number of orders
• Easy-to-share tracking links with our order tracker
• Auto-Import Amazon shipping, Etsy, and Walmart orders
• Gmail sync / forward: shipment tracker that gets everything from your Gmail
Push notifications with the updated order delivery status:
• Info Received - Courier has received a shipping request from the shipper
• In-Transit - Shipment on the way
• Out for Delivery - Order is out for delivery
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver the package but failed
• Exception - Package delivery failed due to some shipping exception
Track your packages and deliveries in our order tracker with 700+ carriers for FREE! We will auto-detect the courier for you - FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Post, DPD, Hermes, TNT, etc.
Check where your parcel from Amazon shipping, eBay, AliExpress, and others is at any time. Receive notifications for every shipping label you enter in the AfterShip package tracker.
Tracking packages for every shipping delivery you are expecting from the Post, DHL, USPS, DPD, FedEx, UPS is easy with the AfterShip package tracker.
AfterShip package tracker currently supports 700+ carriers in our order tracker app (find the full list below).
- China EMS (ePacket)
- China Post
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- BRT Bartolini
- CityLink Express
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- ELTA Hellenic Post
- Fastway New Zealand, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- Hermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Enter in our package tracker the tracking number you received from Amazon shipping, eBay AliExpress and others for your parcel and track your packages and deliveries at any time. Know when your parcel will arrive and with which carrier - it is easy to check the delivery status with AfterShip package delivery tracker at any point in its route.
Find the carrier you need with the autodetect feature of our package tracker and know when your parcel will arrive with the Post, DHL, UPS, FedEx, DPD, etc. Tracking packages is easy with AfterShip!
Help us to improve. Please leave us a positive review if you have a great experience using our package tracker.
Update: We have improved the information displayed on the map so that you would get a more precise route of your package.
Ratings and Reviews
Works really well
Obviously I downloaded the app, conformed my email, as that’s option I chose, you can use Apple of Google, went to my email, found the tracking number sent to me by the seller, copied it, once it was on the clipboard, went back to the app, they told me I had a tracking number on my clipboard. Use it? Yes, choose from your delivery list who the courier was, job done, sit and wait for a notification. Couldn’t see the value of this product until I tried it, then it makes sense.
I’ve no need to check emails, copy and paste, place in browser, or even press link, all those tedious tasks eliminated.
I currently have 4 parcels awaiting delivery, I can even locate their whereabouts on route and contact the couriers local office, number provided, if I need assistance.
Great app give it a go.
Before I knew it I had this app
Hi , before i new it I had this app , I personally can’t remember if I looked for this app or it was linked to one of my purchases!? 🤷🏻♂️
But ran with the download and linked email , next thing getting message's saying new delivery added view , wow Even though this company ( Bennett’s butchers ) I wouldn’t have expected to show got me worried at first then quickly realised that anything on a delivery system through email gets linked
That’s fantastic the less work I have to do going back into my different apps for their product tracking the better
It follows and shows notifications 👍👍
Seems ok so far...
After being badgered to review the app whenever using it, I thought I would give it a quick review. After about a day of using it, tracking a couple of packages, it does seem to work and be relatively useful. I still have my other delivery apps, but I could see the benefit of tracking all deliveries in one place.
Some good features I’ve noticed already are the suggestion to use a delivery ID if it’s in the clipboard and the automatic identification of the delivery company by delivery ID. It would be useful to be able to link your eBay account, but I appreciate that the multiple delivery options might make this less feasible.
Ultimately, a good app so far. I have linked my gmail account, which does identify deliveries in my gmail, but I generally use a hotmail account for my deliveries so that would be another useful addition.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AfterShip Limited
- 94.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AfterShip Limited