What’s online banking without a mobile app?
With AIB Mobile on your phone, you can:
- Open an AIB current account in just 10 minutes!
- View your balance without logging in using our handy Quick Balance feature, you can view up to 2 accounts.
- You can log in using touch id or face id
- Share your IBAN & account details effortlessly
- View & export up to 7 years of statements
- Report your card if it is lost/ stolen or damaged (it happens!)
- Freeze/Unfreeze your card
- Reset your PAC or recover your Registration Number (it's hard to remember everything!)
- View & cancel Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Apply for a Personal Loan, Personal loan top up, Personal overdraft or even a CLICK credit card while on the go
And much much more…
To use the app you need to be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
For AIB Mobile information and FAQ’s visit: http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking
For information about our Loan products visit: http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
AIB Mobile is available 20 hours a day, subject to our terms and conditions – we have some nightly maintenance needs.
Transaction fees and charges, and transaction limits may apply.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
In this update, we have made some small changes with a big impact on the environment, if you are set up for eStatements and you order a Recent statement, your statement is available to view, share and print in app but we will no longer send you a paper copy.
Ratings and Reviews
Legacy bank = Legacy app
Clunky app decades behind modern alternatives like N26 or Revolut. It’s staggering that this app is so glitchy and basic, and yet they charge customers €4.95 per quarter for having account. When free banks have superior apps?
Transfers are slow. You can’t add payees. You can’t transfer Euro to a non-Irish account. App is basically only good for seeing balance and recent transactions only.
AIB= Absolutely Inept Bank
Used to work fine until recent update but since I get the following notice when I try to log in ‘Jailbroken Device’. My iPhone isn’t jailbroken. I called AIB and they said that this notice can also mean that I’ve got some other app on my phone that the AIB app doesn’t agree with. I don’t have any apps on my phone that aren’t downloaded from the App Store and I’m not prepared to go through each one individually, deleting them to see if it allows the AIB one to work. I’ll simply delete the AIB app and take my billions to a bank that lets me access it how and when I please. Bye!
In the trash
Where do we start with this nightmare of an app ...what a total waste of time . When I was a boy the AIB was by far the best bank in Ireland .. boy have they crashed .. compared to the English banking app’s this belongs with the flintstones .. and what is it with silly card readers ? iPhones are capable of this security check,Barclays have pinsintry built into the app ... I can’t wait to return to Ireland and empty my account .. time is so precious and the AIB just love to waste out time
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.