What’s online banking without a mobile app?
With AIB Mobile on your phone, you can:
- Open an AIB current account in just 10 minutes!
- View your balance without logging in using our handy Quick Balance feature, you can view up to 2 accounts.
- You can log in using touch id or face id
- Share your IBAN & account details effortlessly
- View & export up to 7 years of statements
- Report your card if it is lost/ stolen or damaged (it happens!)
- Freeze/Unfreeze your card
- Reset your PAC or recover your Registration Number (it's hard to remember everything!)
- View & cancel Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Apply for a Personal Loan, Personal loan top up, Personal overdraft or even a CLICK credit card while on the go
And much much more…
To use the app you need to be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
For AIB Mobile information and FAQ’s visit: http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking
For information about our Loan products visit: http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
AIB Mobile is available 20 hours a day, subject to our terms and conditions – we have some nightly maintenance needs.
Transaction fees and charges, and transaction limits may apply.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
We have been working in the background to upgrade security.
This extra security layer is known as Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), which we refer to as Two Factor Authentication.
For this, you will be asked to complete a one-time set up when you log in and you will also notice changes when you make certain online payments.
This security upgrade will allow us to give you more exciting features in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
Not scaled for iPhone X
Disappointed this hasn’t been scaled for the iPhone X screen in this update
App will not open
This app has not worked for me for the past few months. When I put in my passcode it just loads endlessly. Clicking on ‘Trouble logging in’ doesn’t load either. Tried deleting and redownloading it and now can’t even log in. Absolutely useless.
Good App for Republic of Ireland AIB
This app is well overdue and only has basic functions at the moment but it's better than nothing. Note that the majority of negative reviews are from NI banking customers. I can assure you that it works fine if you have an ROI AIB account
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 153.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.