Our AIB (NI) Mobile Banking App allows you to access a range of convenient features on your iPhone.
These features include:
• Quick balance – View your balance without logging in
• Pay up to £1000 daily to any UK account with Mobile Open Payments
• Check your account balances and available funds
• View recent and pending transactions
• Cancel or replace your lost, stolen or damaged debit or credit card instantly
• Apply for a Fixed Rate Personal Loan
• Transfer money between your accounts *
• Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
• Pay bills *
• Apple Pay – Add cards directly to your Apple Wallet
• Quick Pay feature
• View and cancel your Standing Orders
• View and cancel your Direct Debits
• Log in securely using Touch ID or Face ID
• View and export up to 7 years of statements
*You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
If you are already registered for Online Banking, you can start using the Mobile Banking App straight away. Just download the App, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you're not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit aibni.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to register today.
The AIB logo and AIB (NI) are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
We have some exciting updates to share with you in this release.
We have added a freeze/unfreeze function so you can temporarily freeze your card until it’s found.
Go to the Cards hub and tap on the new freeze icon.
You can also view your Registration number in the ‘My Details’ section of the app.
We have reintroduced ‘Amend Standing Order’ for convenient money management.
We have also built the option for ‘Dark mode’ so you can personalise the look and feel of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick Balance needs sorting
When hitting quick balance you are given 2 balances. The available funds (what you actually have to spend) is in small grey digits.
The overall balance including any ‘pending’ transactions is in large green digits.
This is the wrong way around and misleading!
What is actually available needs to be in big green digits.
Not worth it
The app was working great before it changed to AIB. Now I am unable to use the app due to my mobile device being “jailbroken”. (It’s not). Rang the bank and they told me that it’s not compatible with my device.
It’s the fact now that I have to log in throughly via online and with my card reader. (Which is a pain) the app was so much easier and quicker.
Very dissatisfied and disappointed of how it’s has turned out to be.
Fantastic banking app
Does everything you would want and the quick balance is a nice feature
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 154.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AIB Group (U.K) p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.