- Touch ID feature allows policyholders to log in using their fingerprint
- Face ID feature allows policyholders to log in using facial recognition (available only for phones equipped with Face ID)
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
This app is shockingly terrible. It wasn't good before v1.4 update, now it's even worse. So much so I'm now deleting it.
- There is no live country alerts.
- No location based technology used. With this you could find instant information for the country you've just arrived in. Also you would be able to send location info instantly to the help desk. Nearest hospital, doctors, dentist , embassies and so on. The list of possibilities is endless but you have failed to develop an app of any usefulness WHY? Very disappointing for such a good company.
Loads of information to help you before, during and after your trip. Liked the security awareness videos, country reports and security alerts functionality. I don't have to go through all my cards in a case of emergency to find out who to call for assistance! It's all there.
Essential Business Travel Companion
Lots of information and advice for business travellers and one touch access to travel assistance helpline.
- American International Group, Inc.
- 34.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © American International Group Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.