The official American Express® Mobile App for iPhone® allows you to access your Account from anywhere. Track spending and rewards, find offers, pay your bill, and enjoy features only available in the Amex App. Touch ID and Face ID login (on supported devices), gives you quick and secure access.
Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.co.uk.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE
• Enhanced activation experience for you to confirm new Cards and setup your Account.
• Activate your Card with Apple Pay and enjoy faster payments in-store, in-app and online.
• View, change or unlock your Card PIN.
• Freeze and unfreeze your Credit Card instantly at any time.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SPENDING
• Check your American Express® Account balance and pending transactions.
• Go paperless with access to past PDF statements.
• See your payment status, pay your bill or set up/edit a Direct Debit.
• Check your spending power. Enter an amount for an expected purchase and you’ll see if it’ll be approved.
PEACE OF MIND & PROTECTION WITH REAL-TIME ALERTS
• Turn on purchase alerts to be notified when your Card is charged.
• Never miss a payment with payment due reminders.
• Manage all your notifications in the Amex Account tab.
EXPLORE REWARDS AND BENEFITS
• View your Rewards activity including balance, bonuses, points transferred, and points redeemed.
• Discover exclusive offers nearby with Amex’s map feature that displays nearby deals.
• Use points to pay back eligible purchases via a credit on your Account*.
• See personalised recommendations for other ways to use your points.
• Refer a friend and earn rewards when friends and family get an American Express Card.
• Book your next trip with American Express Travel.
• Collect and manage Avios points to spend with British Airways.
For Platinum Cardmembers and Centurion members only:
• Locate the nearest airport lounge or enable notifications and we’ll tell you where they are.
DELIGHT IN SAVINGS WITH AMEX OFFERS*
• Discover offers from places you shop, dine, travel and more, and easily add offers to your Card.
• Explore a map of nearby offers.
• Get Amex Offers notifications direct to your device so you don’t forget to use your savings.
We use your personal information to present offers that we think will be most relevant to you - Download now to discover your personalised offers!
The Amex App is only for Personal Cards, Small Business Cards, and Corporate Cards issued directly from American Express in the UK.
*Amex Offers, Pay with Points, Push Notifications, Friends Referral and pending transactions are currently not available for American Express Corporate Cardmembers.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules and Regulations and Privacy Statement. Images are for illustration purposes only.
^Visit americanexpress.com/uk/mobile for full Terms and Conditions.
We’ve made it even easier for you to save offers to your Card with one simple tap
Ratings and Reviews
Amex customer service
Amex stands head and shoulders above other cards for service. They always answer the phone, they shears deal with your enquiry efficiently and politely.
When I spend on Amex, I get confirmation of my sale before the receipt is printed in the shop. That’s what I call service.
Additionally, on an occasion was card was refused, a fryer I had confirmed the sum charged would be approved. I wasn’t happy. It was embarrassing as I had gone to lengths to inform Amex of the future charge. I told the vendor to try again. The vendor repeated the transaction was declined. I spoke to Amex, they picked up the phone within a couple of rings. They confirmed no charge request had been received from the vendor. I relayed the info back, and the vendor apologised profusely. A problem at their end regards charge thresholds. They were embarrassed.
Hooray Amex! Congratulations on having all the info to hand with the first contact.
Get the app asap!
This app is what other online banking apps should work towards. The design is so simple and intuitive, it’s easy to find everything you need at a glance. You can do almost everything within the app except for checking your pin last I checked but that was years ago so could’ve changed by now. I love that you can save a card to use for payments so don’t have to enter the details everytime. I preferred it when the theme was blue (now it’s white) to be fair but minor gripe. Lastly the customer service is just fabulous, zero waiting times and they’ve cleared up every issue I’ve ever had while being polite and very helpful. No complaints at all.
Nightmare of lies..
I have had nothing but trouble with business and personal accounts.. spend literally hours on the phone to someone who says they understand and will resolve but nothing happens.
I have spent so much time on the phone but have no faith in the Amex anymore. I have spent over £500k on goods and had a credit limit of >£130k. Amex then removes your credit line when illegitimate businesses charge you and provide no goods. If you dispute this, it is declined and Amex has no structure in place to service the client legitimately based on the facts and fraud.
You speak to one one person who says they understood the situation and promises to sort things out - yet the conversation will have not existed, no record and charges on the account.
Frustrating to say the least...
Trust Amex at your peril... they will give you a credit line then call you up and claim you are overdue on your account (which is a total lie) then if you don’t pay them they will shut down all your accounts, even though you have a perfect payment history.
Unacceptable to charge to have a card/s that’s limited without taking responsibility or recording customers rights.
How can a business function spending countless hours on the phone to prove innocence with a company that has no record of your conversations..
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Express
- 148.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 American Express Company. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.