The official American Express® Mobile App for iPhone® allows you to access your Account from anywhere. Track spending and rewards, find offers, pay your bill, and enjoy features only available in the Amex App. Touch ID and Face ID login (on supported devices), gives you quick and secure access.
Log in securely with the same User ID and Password you use on americanexpress.co.uk.
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT WITH EASE
• Enhanced activation experience for you to confirm new Cards and setup your Account.
• Activate your Card with Apple Pay and enjoy faster payments in-store, in-app and online.
• View, change or unlock your Card PIN.
• Freeze and unfreeze your Credit Card instantly at any time.
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR SPENDING
• See your payment status, easily pay your bill via Pay with Bank Transfer or set up/edit a Direct Debit.
• Check your American Express® Account balance and pending transactions.
• Go paperless with access to past PDF statements.
• See your payment status, pay your bill or set up/edit a Direct Debit.
• Check your spending power. Enter an amount for an expected purchase and you’ll see if it’ll be approved.
PEACE OF MIND & PROTECTION WITH REAL-TIME ALERTS
• Turn on purchase alerts to be notified when your Card is charged.
• Never miss a payment with payment due reminders.
• Manage all your notifications in the Amex Account tab.
EXPLORE REWARDS AND BENEFITS
• View your Rewards activity including balance, bonuses, points transferred, and points redeemed.
• Discover exclusive offers nearby with Amex’s map feature that displays nearby deals.
• Use points to pay back eligible purchases via a credit on your Account*.
• See personalised recommendations for other ways to use your points.
• Refer a friend and earn rewards when friends and family get an American Express Card.
• Book your next trip with American Express Travel.
• Collect and manage Avios points to spend with British Airways.
For Platinum Cardmembers and Centurion members only:
• Locate the nearest airport lounge or enable notifications and we’ll tell you where they are.
DELIGHT IN SAVINGS WITH AMEX OFFERS*
• Discover offers from places you shop, dine, travel and more, and easily add offers to your Card.
• Explore a map of nearby offers.
• Get Amex Offers notifications direct to your device so you don’t forget to use your savings.
We use your personal information to present offers that we think will be most relevant to you - Download now to discover your personalised offers!
The Amex App is only for Personal Cards, Small Business Cards, and Corporate Cards issued directly from American Express in the UK.
*Amex Offers, Pay with Points, Push Notifications, Friends Referral and pending transactions are currently not available for American Express Corporate Cardmembers.
All access to and use of this App is subject to and governed by American Express’ End User License Agreement, Website Rules and Regulations and Privacy Statement. Images are for illustration purposes only.
^Visit americanexpress.com/uk/mobile for full Terms and Conditions.
System updates to improve App performance
Ratings and Reviews
Top Tier Card, Excellent Customer Services
I’m still relatively new to AMEX, but so far my experience has been amazing. My first AMEX card of choice is the Amex Nectar Card. For starters, my credit limit initially started just over £8K, which was way higher than all my other credit cards. I am impressed with the level of security they offer. It’s not easy for someone to randomly use your card and get away with it. I’ve contacted customer services a few times, by both chat and over the phone. They were speedy to deal with the issues I bought to them. There’s so many offers to take advantage of, most of them I probably won’t participate in but that’s my choice. Hopefully I’ll see more offers that appeal to me. Overall, AMEX is definitely the best credit card provider out there. I would highly recommend.
I feel let down by American Express
I went to stay in a hotel in Thailand. I’d booked for a few days. I booked a double bedroom by the beach. When I arrived I was only given a twin room with a broken bed. I complained to the hotel. The hotel admitted what I’d booked was not what I was given. They said if I waited in the room until morning they would sort it all out when the manager would be about. They could not sort it out the next morning as they had over booked the hotel so I had to move hotels which cost me a lot of money and my back hurt as I’d slept in a broken bed. I paid for the food I had consumed on my Chase card and refused to pay for waiting the night for the manager in the room with the broken bed. The hotel tried to debit my Chase card but Chase quite rightly supported me and refused to pay. Then the hotel tried to debit my American Express card. Despite me giving all these details to American Express with supporting photos they say that I have to pay. I will add that I had not given my pin to the hotel for my American Express card they just knew the card number. My complaint to American Express was handled really badly and unfairly by them. I think it was handled by people who’s first language isn’t English. I’m thinking of surrendering my card as I feel if I get into trouble abroad again they won’t help me. Unless they raise their quality of service I would not recommend American Express to anyone.
Poor customer service
I’m very disappointed with the over experience I’ve had with Amex. The customer service is just very appalling I’ve waited on the phone for over an hour just so I can speak to an advisor. I opened my account not so long ago and ever since I’ve had many problems with the card my card kept on being suspended for no reason when I would call there was little to no explanation given to me. I had to kept on contacting Amex to finally speak to someone over the phone and when I did they didn’t know what was going on to the card. Then all the sudden my card was being reviewed I was only able tot use the card for a week or two before having these issues. Fast forward I received an email saying my card will be closed I manage to get someone on the phone and still wasn’t given a proper explanation to why my card was being cancelled. I paid the amount due in no time so I don’t know what the problem was and still don’t know am just very disappointed I’ve never had this type experience before and wouldn’t bother with this credit card company. When I contracted an advisor from the app they were clueless to what was going on and could only ask me to call and when I did I was told different things from different advisor everyone had different options and had no explanation or understanding of anything am very disappointed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Express
- 221.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 American Express Company. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.