AMG TRACK PACE is an app for ambitious Mercedes-AMG drivers who want to record, analyze and evaluate numerous vehicle data and times on the race track and share their experiences with their friends.
AMG TRACK PACE is packed with innovative features for your race inside your vehicle within the Head-up display, media display and digital instrument display, which get enhanced with the smartphone app connected to the vehicle's WiFi Hotspot. With that, you can capture your emotions while having a maximal control about your driving performance while racing.
Feature Highlights of AMG TRACK PACE:
1. Before the race
Pre-recorded race tracks
• More than 60 well-known race tracks are already deposited inside your vehicles infotainment system or smartphone application.
• All race tracks can be synchronized between the smartphone app and your vehicle.*
• Create your own personal circular and non-circular tracks with user-definable start and end points.
• While recording your track, you are able to define sectors for split times.
2. During the race
• Measure your lap and sector times and get real-time feedback within the digital instrument display, Head-up display and media display.
• More than 80 vehicle-specific data recorded 10 times per second during a race.
• Follow a virtual ghost car of your reference lap inside the media display in MBUX.
• For Track Races you can record a video using the smartphone camera.*
• With MBUX you can record a video by making use of the Dash Cam and a USB flash drive.
• The measurement of Drag Races is based on the exact GPS speed.
• Record your acceleration times, distance races or deceleration values (e.g. 0 - 100 km/h, quarter mile or 100 - 0 km/h) precisely to a tenth of a second.
• Get a live data view of up to 20 vehicle telemetry datas.
For the Mercedes-AMG GT, GT S, GT C and GT R, all Mercedes-AMG C 43, C 63 and C 63 S as well as all AMG-Mercedes GLC 43, GLC 63 and GLC 63 S where AMG TRACK PACE isn´t displayed inside the vehicles infotainment system, most of the stated features during the race are supported by making use of the smartphone display itself.
3. After the race
• Recordings are available locally on your smartphone and inside the vehicle.
• Compare your laps along with the race video and detailed graphs showing all recorded vehicle-specific data side-by-side.*
• Watch your race video along with all recorded telemetry data overlay-ed on top of it.*
Media Library / Sharing*
• Place virtual 3D objects such as our AMG logo, flags or tire stacks next to your vehicle and capture creative images of that scene.
• Create a video including self-selected race parameters as an overlay of the entire race record or a one-minute highlight video.
• Share the recordings on your personal YouTube channel or just export it to your phones gallery.
AMG TRACK PACE is only approved for use on closed-off tracks which are not accessible to the general public.
Feature availability and release date of single features can vary by market, generation of the infotainment system of the vehicle, vehicle equipment, operating system, installed software version of the vehicles infotainment system and used smartphone device.
Some of these features are available only when actively connected to the vehicle's WiFi hotspot. A power supply for the smartphone during the recording of lap times and in particular videos is recommended. It is also recommended to use a WiFi connection for sharing videos on YouTube.
AMG Track Pace can be retrofitted. More information can be found inside the Mercedes me Store.
Further updates will also provide you with more exciting features in addition to the functionalities inside the infotainment system.
*This features will be supported for MBUX soon.
Please find more information regarding AMG TRACK PACE on our website www.mercedes-amg.com/track-pace
Video Recording for MBUX.
We are proud to announce the support of all vehicles equipped with MBUX. With AMG TRACK PACE you are now able to send all recorded races to your smartphone to analyse your performance and improve your driving skills at any time and any place. With the help of the smartphone integrated camera you are able to record a video of your Track Race as well.
In addition, you can compare your laps along with the race video and detailed graphs showing all recorded vehicle-specific data side-by-side with the help of accurate satellite maps. To share your experience, you can create a video including self-selected race parameters as an overlay of the entire race record or on top of an one-minute highlight video.
1. We have increased the performance of the app, especially of the race track detail page and profile page.
2. We have fixed interface glitches within the race analysis.
3. We improved the design of the lap comparison feature and included new icons.
4. We have done many bugfixes to improve the establishment and stability of the connection to your Mercedes-AMG.
5. We overhault the video recording to support some older devices.
Additional to this, many stability improvements, bug fixes and minor design adjustments have been made.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful, MB should be ashamed.
This app is incredibly unstable on all iterations of iPhone. Crashes constantly, needs “authorizing” with the car all the time. It features endless spelling mistakes, non-functional features and is an all round mess.
Really disappointed, could be so much better. All of the data is there it just needs to be presented in a usable and stable format.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mercedes-Benz AG
- 564.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Mercedes-Benz AG. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.