Amount is the most intuitive, lightweight and easy to use unit converter you've ever seen.
Amount let you convert units in a way you've never seen before: with just two tap of your finger you have all the results you're looking for in a single display, side by side.
When you use Amount you don't have to think what are number is and choose from a long list of values which unit assign to it, spending time. Just let it do all the stuff!
• Incredibly lightweight, fast and easy to use.
• Simple graphic and intuitive interface.
• Over 700 units across more than 30 categories.
• Real time conversions in one screen.
• Create your own customized lists. You can change the order as you like and select just the units you want to see.
• View your conversion history log (the history keeps even old exchange rates for currencies).
• Search feature to let find the unit you want and instantly convert it.
• Custom units can be added easily for each category.
Categories Amount can handle: Acceleration, Angles, Area, Clothing (men and women), Cooking, Currency, Data, Density, Electric current, Energy, Flow (mass and volume), Force, Frequency, Fuel Consumption, Illuminance, Length/Distance, Luminance, Metric System, Network speed, Power, Pressure, Radiation, Speed, Temperature, Time, Torque, Typography, Viscosity (dynamic and kinematic), Volume and Weight/Mass.
• Move between screens using swipe gestures.
• Long press any category or unit to see more options.
• Shake the device to change the sorting of category or units (only on iPhone).
• You can change the number directly in the conversion screen by simply tapping it.
To convert currencies is required an internet connection.
Currency and clothing size information are provided only for informational purposes.
If you're going to download Amount, please rate and leave a comment!
And if you have a suggestion don't hesitate to contact me. With your help I can improve Amount even more!
• Fixes currency download issues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Powerful but awkward
It’s clever and it can convert everything.
And that’s the problem - there are so many choices that it has become slow and difficult to use. The interaction and usability needs rethinking, as the app is struggling under its own weight.
Converting currencies demonstrates the problem - compared to other apps, this is the slowest, most awkward way of doing a currency conversion.
Needs a bit of love from a UX designer.
Cool concept but an excellent example of what goes wrong when you try and build a non-standard interface that breaks all the device conventions.
It looks pretty and fast but it has the worst and longest usability ever.
I’m not even able to change the choose the unit to convert, without setting it as a default for the next time.
I loved their other app Premium I paid for, but it looks like I have to pay it again.
Best one around
The developer has made it work for my iPad mini 1 after reading my review.
Developer Response ,
You should be able to run that now, the problem has been fixed.
- Marco Torretta
- 5.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Marco Torretta
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.