Feel more confident when managing diabetes. Easily record, plan and see how food and insulin affect blood sugar. Make quicker diabetes decisions. Download now for free!
Change the way you think about diabetes self management with Quin. Help build your confidence to make quicker and better diabetes decisions from day 1.
Quin is a free, regulated medical app that learns about you, the way you take food and insulin and how each impacts your health so you can make more informed diabetes treatment decisions.
Use Quin before you decide how much insulin to take to get a better understanding of what’s likely to happen to your blood sugar levels over the next 5 hours based on your previous blood sugar readings and food and insulin that you record.
As you record food and insulin in the app, you will see how what you record usually impacts your sugar levels. The more you record actions regularly, the more personalised and accurate information you'll get on what’s likely to happen to your blood sugars.
HOW QUIN CAN HELP YOU:
- Quin’s What’s Ahead Graph: See what’s likely to happen to your blood sugar levels in the next 5 hours based on previous readings and recorded blood sugar, food, correction doses and hypo treatments
- Quin's Timeline: See the impact your actions had on your blood sugar and learn to better understand how the same actions may impact you in the future
- Food recording: See how different foods have affected your blood sugar levels in the past and how they are affecting you now
- See how you dosed before for foods: See how much insulin you took the last few times you ate the same food, and if you also required a correction dose or hypo treatment after
- Insulin recording: See how much insulin you have active and learn the duration and strength phases of your specific brand of insulin
- Plan meals and snacks into the future: Use the app to help you decide how much insulin to take and then record everything at once so you spend less time recording your actions
- Background insulin reminders: Set up a routine to receive notifications when to take your long acting insulin and record your dose instantly with one tap
- Personalised blood sugar insights: The more frequently you add food and insulin choices, the more personalised and accurate the What's Ahead graph becomes
- Insulin notifications: Receive alerts when your insulin is at its strongest and weakest phases to make more informed decisions about insulin and food
- Personal carb portion sizes: Save your personal carb portion sizes for each meal so next time you don't have to carb calculate for the same size meal
Quin integrates with Apple Health so you can easily share blood sugar data if you have a continuous glucose monitor (CGM).
WHAT OUR USERS SAY:
“Since using Quin my HbA1c has gone down from 7% to 6.5%. It’s all thanks to Quin. If you take Quin away it means I’d fall “5 steps back” in my diabetes management.”
“Quin is a game-changer. My HbA1c has gone down from 6.5% to 6.3% since I started using it. It’s a confidence booster.”
“I have found it fascinating how the different insulins get to work at different points.”
“I would recommend this app to all diabetics who are on insulin. Complete game changer.”
Download the Quin app now for free to make more informed diabetes decisions!
We’re here to help and support you. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback on:
Quin is intended to be used by adults with insulin-treated diabetes, not using an insulin pump, and who don’t take any other blood glucose-lowering medication.
Quin does not replace informed judgement, clinical advice nor structured education regarding the use and self-adjustment of insulin.
Quin is a regulated, CE marked medical device and Quin Technology Ltd is ISO 13485 certified for the design, development, manufacture and distribution of medical device software for the management of diabetes (medical device app).
Thanks for using Quin! Latest updates:
- On the Graph, discover how your blood sugar readings usually react to food, correction doses and hypo treatments
- In the Timeline, learn how your actions impacted your blood sugar by seeing past readings alongside your food and insulin records
- Minor performance improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Every T1D needs this app!
I’ve been using this app for a few days now and I am loving it! I usually prebolus for my meals, but I regularly find myself forgetting how long it’s been since my injection or forgetting to put on a timer.
Quin does this for me - I just input the time I bolused and the units and it is tells me (through notifications) when the insulin starts working and when it reaches strongest effect, as well as when it is tailing off. It is so clever! Now I always know exactly when to eat and how much insulin I have on board at all times.
I’ve also found the basal reminders so useful too - I’m usually pretty good with doing my basal at the same time each morning and night, but life does get in the way sometimes! It’s been so handy having the notifications come through.
I would recommend this app to all diabetics who are on insulin. Complete game changer.
I was speckle about Quin as another app to get and not use but it truly has gave me structure over my insulin best feature for me is the Graph or tell you when your insulin is at it strongest or tailing means I can really understand and make good food choices or timeing to best use my insulin I would recommend for busy ppl who need to make a routine or mums that needs a quick answer so in reflection I really like this app one of the best I tried
Never thought about diabetes management that way
I’ll see what this does but even just taking photos and being able to plan a few hours ahead is mind blowing for me 🤯
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Quin Technology LTD
- 37.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Quin Technology LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.