Audio Memos is a voice recorder for the iPhone and iPad. What you'll really like about Audio Memos, is that you can actually HEAR your recordings (try it and compare, you'll hear what we mean). It's also easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. Yet with many advanced features as volume boost, volume normalizing, editing of recordings and more. Most of these features are exclusive to this program, which makes it one of the most advanced recorder.
This is a great recorder, don't just take our word for it: Audio Memos Free has been featured by Apple in the "What's hot" section.
Your recordings are stored on your device but can be backed up to your computer using a simple web browser (or by email). See our website for more details.
• Send recordings by email.
• High quality recordings up to 44100 Hz. Three levels of quality are available: 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
• Professionally engineered audio normalizing filter, which enables you to have a constant average volume on all your recordings. This feature does not modify your recordings, so you can turn it on even if you intend to post process your audio files on a computer.
• Wide range volume control using a volume boost. While listening to a recording, volume can be increased using your device's volume keys. If you find this insufficiently loud, you can adjust the volume boost in the application's settings.
• Normalizing and boosting filters use dynamic compression with a non linear function to prevent clipping and minimize distortions. Note however that eventual clipping and distortion created by the microphone are not suppressed. If you care about quality, use the headset's microphone instead of the built in one.
• Records even when your device is in sleep mode; and pauses automatically in the event of an incoming phone call.
• Advanced listing of your recordings, which displays name, date, length and size information. A detailed view is also available for each recording. This view gives extra information such as quality and download status of a recording.
• Must have controls as pause record, pause play, slider, quality control.
• Uses widespread wav format to store recordings, so you can transfer and read them on any device.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Transcription - transform your memos into text.
• Stereo recording using the builtin microphones (requires a compatible device and a «Pro +» subscription).
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php
• Support for iOS 16 and watchOS 9.
• Many other improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.
Ratings and Reviews
I was in the garden and heard a robin singing, so thought I’d try to record it. To my delight, it worked. Thank you! I had never used it before!
Songwriter’s secret weapon!
This is my go-to app whenever inspiration strikes! It’s instant to press record and sing or say any ideas then store on my phone to pull out whenever I need it. It’s my essential app!
Cancelling the app.
Out of curiosity,I pressed on the app and it was instantly downloaded onto my iPhone.i was then told I was being charged. It didn’t say how much the charge would be. I’m now paying for something I don’t want. I’m trying to find a way to cancel the app but I can’t. There isn’t even a contact service. Daylight robbery. I’m forced to put a star on the rating,otherwise the comment won’t send. I’ll put one star.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imesart S.a.r.l.
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Imesart S.a.r.l
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Memos Pro Monthly £2.99
- Audio Memos Pro+ Monthly £5.99
- Audio Memos Pro Yearly £19.99
- Audio Memos Pro+ Yearly £39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.