The Australian Model Railway Magazine covers the modelling of Australian railways in all scales and gauges. The magazine regularly features contributors layouts and modelling projects, covering everything from completely scratchbuilt models, through modifying ready-to-run commercial products and kit bashing to 'hints and tips', as well as product reviews and the latest news from the manufacturers.
Pricing for subscriptions available:
• Single issue = (AU$12.99)
• 2 months subscription = (AU$12.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
• 6 months subscription = (AU$37.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1 year subscription = (AU$74.99), automatically renewed until cancelled
When purchasing through iTunes your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
You can manage your subscription through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Terms of service: http://www.australianmodelrailways.com/site/terms.php
• Minor fixes and updates
• Preview any article in the newly added ‘In This Issue’ section, available for all magazines.
• Ability to change the background color of the article reader (choose between gray and sepia filters) allowing for lower screen brightness which may lead to reduced eye fatigue
- Zinio International S.L.
- 127.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Southern Cross Model Railway Association
- In-App Purchases
- June 2014 £7.99
- August 2014 £7.99
- October 2014 £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.