You can't earn satifactioning productivity? It's time to eliminate procrastination from your daily work!
Pomodoro Timer is an application based on a technique called Pomodoro which is work in 25 minutes intervals with regular breaks. Every 25 minutes of full concentration you get 5 minut break. After 4 rounds you deserve 20 minutes break as a reward.
Why Pomodoro is so cool?
* you can easly improve your daily concentration which means better results
* you don't have to check your phone, lots of reminders won't let you miss your break! Even if your phone is locked you will get notifications!
* negligible battery consumption
* manage your work with simple tasks list
* choose light or dark template
* pomodoro overhelm procrastination
* Fast and easy goal tracking
* AMOLED friendly (dark mode)
* Pause and resume sessions or breake
* Skip a break or the end of a session
* Notification sound and vibrate before the end of the work session or break in application
* System notification before the end of the work session or break outside application
* Tasks To-Do and Done lists
* Focus on current task
* Auto-start the next timer
* Change duration for: work, break and long break
* Number of work intervals
Change number of intervals before long break
Send feedback from app, tell us about your feelings or ideas
Small other improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple to use, very helpful. I have it running in the background when working on my IPad. It alerts me when time is up. Made me realise how little I used to work! Four sessions are quite a solid piece of study now
It’s time to get stuff done!
I love the pomodoro technique and this app is really helpful in maintaining high levels of productivity. It has transformed my procrastination into productivity and really energised me!
One thing could make it even better! When you enter a task being able to allocate a number of pomodoros to it rather than having to enter multiple of the same to see progress in the ‘done’ section.
Very good, does what it says on the tin.
If the phone locks, I find you don’t get automatic transition to next phase, eg you’ll get a notification that your work period is over, but the break timer won’t start, thus you won’t get notified. Would be nice if that worked!
The simple workaround is to enable keeping the phone awake, but that eats battery...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.