Want to know exactly what goes in your various bins and what needs to go to your local Recycling Centre?
This App gives absolute clarity on how all household waste items should be treated in your council area using photos, icons and council specific instructions.
1. A Database of 250+ items each with specific pages on local recycling practices.
2. A-Z search function with thousands of keywords including brand name search.
3. Absolute clarity on ‘What goes where’ in terms of bins and recycling centres.
4. Push notifications to enable the council to contact the householder for any collection changes/notifications.
5. Educational comments, awareness, and feel good information specific to your council.
6. Local recycling locations on GPS and details on opening hours, contact details etc.
7. Informative and easy to implement Reduce, Re-use & Recycling Tips.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea weakly executed
It links in with your council based on your postcode and provides useful information and updates regarding waste disposal and local recycling. However, it doesn’t remember your postcode and you have to enter it every time you want to check bin collection days (the main reason I would use the app).
You have to manually enter bin reminders (making it no different from setting an alarm or reminder on my phone) - it does not fetch the information from the bin collection calendar automatically.
The formatting for bin collection calendars did not fit on the page (this is the same for North Down and Ards Council website, so might be a problem there rather than the app per se).
The interface is dated and clunky as well, but there are the makings of a great and very useful app here.
Could be a great app
There's a great idea here...poorly executed. Slow app, reminders never work, doesn't recognise postcodes. I have been 'using' this for almost a year, and have seen no improvements, despite lots of feedback left here. Come on guys...this could really be something!
I downloaded the app on my iPhone and works a treat with the icon working properly but when I downloaded it on both are iPads it’s not the same icon, just a little gripe other than that the app is amazing and answers all are questions. Good work.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.