Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Skype, Marks & Spencer, Xbox, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and see nearby transit with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
So much better than Google
I think Bing used to not be very good, unless you happen to live in the US. I find it at least as good as google now and feel like I’m not being spied on half as much.
Also it actually works better on my iPhone. I sort don’t notice it, which surely is a good thing for a browser.
Sorry Bing but Google is better
I decided to try Bing as an alternative to Google which I found annoyingly US centric. Guess what - Bing is even worse. You might think that once someone’s location is established that any search engine worth it’s salt would skew it’s responses to that location, but you’d be wrong. If I want a restaurant, cab or similar I want one within the M25 area that I live in. Mainland USA is not much us to me. Also why do I have to read everything in portrait? I’ll give it a little while longer but will in all probability delete the app
A great alternative to Google
Google is fine and all but Bing offers a solid alternative. The camera tools for image search are handy and the rewards portion of the app really is a nice way to get something back for using the app.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 94.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.