Ever wanted to know more ships and boats, or track a vessel around the globe? Boat Watch lets you spot and identify boats and ships in an instant.
An optional In-App purchase even sends you alerts when a boat you track sets sail or arrives - perfect for people with loved ones at sea, for tracking ferries and rescue vessels - or following cargo across the world!
Boat Watch is a free app, which offers...
* Spot any boat or ship via real-time AIS network
* See the name, type and destination of each vessel
* Set any boat as a favorite, and track it on the map
* Search and find boats and places
Optional In-App Upgrade Purchases adds...
* Full boat information - picture, speed, where its from, etc.
* Show track for boat's journey
* Set multiple favorite boats, to find them easily
* Get alerts when a tracked boat arrives or departs
* Augmented Reality. View a ship and see its name and details
* OpenSeaMap charts with buoys, lighthouses & shipping lanes
Boat Watch now gives you the option to buy official NOAA nautical charts for the US, so you get the same view of the ocean as the ship's navigator. See the shipping channels, buoys, lights and hazards and why a ship is taking a particular route.
Our ship coverage is global and amongst the best in the world. You can find out how our system works and check our coverage here :-
Pocket Mariner are committed to providing great customer service and continually improve our Boat Watch apps. If you have any questions please email us via email@example.com and we'll be happy to help.
NOT FOR NAVIGATION
Boat Watch should only be used for basic navigation reference and should not be solely relied upon to determine precise locations, proximity, distance, or direction.
Removed an overzealous sales banner :)
Ratings and Reviews
Accurate and easy to use.
I read some of the reviews about ships not being displayed or having a time lag. I live on the coast near Dover so installed the free version and by sheer chance there was a cargo ship displayed as being opposite my house, so I looked out the bedroom window and there it was going past so I upgraded to the paid version.
I live close to Port of Tyne just a short walk to the seafront, this app is great for showing what’s approaching and departing my local port and elsewhere.
Well worth buying, if you’re interested in boat locations.
- Pocket Mariner Ltd.
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Pocket Mariner Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade £4.99
- Live View £4.99
- NOAA US Charts £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.