Connect Nyon or Kiox to your smartphone via Bluetooth with the eBike Connect App. You can modify settings, transfer routes or use additional premium functions for your own personal, networked interactive eBike experience.
So that you always have access to the latest features and improvements, we recommend that you update your on-board computer to the latest software version. To find out how to update the software on your device, please refer to our FAQ section: https://www.bosch-ebike.com/connect/faq/
Please note: This app can only be used for eBikes with Bosch drive and the Nyon or Kiox eBike on-board computer.
- You will receive information and current news around eBikes, as well as personal notifications.
- Your eBike rides appear in all details
- Unsynchronized and unfinished activities are marked
MAP & NAVIGATION
- Convenient address entry and transfer to Nyon & Kiox
- Calculation and display of remaining range
- Personal information
- Change your private and work address
- Setting of Custom Screens
- Custom Riding Modes for your Bosch eBike drive (Nyon, prior to model year 2021)
- Calculation of the remaining range based on topography and the selected support level (Nyon, prior to model year 2021)
- Lock: You can now purchase the new premium feature Lock in the eBike Connect app shop (Kiox & Nyon)
The premium 'Lock' function, in conjunction with the Kiox & Nyon displays, is compatible with the Bosch Active Line and Active Line Plus Drive Units from model year 2018 or the Performance Line, Cargo Line, Performance Line Speed and Performance Line CX from model year 2020 onwards.
Please be sure to update both displays and the Drive Unit to the latest software version.
- This release introduces the option to manually check whether an update is available for your Kiox on-board computer.
- You can check whether there are premium features available for your on-board computer by selecting “More” and then “Shop” in the app. The Shop menu will appear grayed out, if there are no features available for your eBike.
- Optimizations for iOS 14
- Layout improvements
- General improvements in stability and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Poor for Bosch
After upgrading my eBikeConnect to a Kiox very excited to try the app. It connected easily great start. Went out for a ride to see how it all works. The kiox works fine showing all the features first ride complete let’s check on the app.
Unfortunately that is the positive over. The big issues I have.
1. As I found out unless you keep the location tracking in the background all the time (I have issues with location data on all the time) other apps have it just when using app. This does affect the battery life of the phone and why do Bosch need to know where I am all the time.
2. The syncing is done in Bosch time so first ride only half the data was available until the next time I used the bike. 2nd ride tried to force the sync no chance. The last ride I did showed on the kiox, Never arrived on the phone. What is the point of tracking your months ride if it does not log everything. Nearly every ride has different data missing. Telling me “synced just recently” does not help 2 days later and not updated.
3. What is the point of showing fields in the activity if it never shows. Ascent and decent have never given a value . It shows altitude so why no ascent or decent.
Use this for fun, if you want to log rides use a cycle computer or cycle app far more reliable.
Come on Bosch you are supposed to be leaders in this technology. At the moment others give a far better user experience.
An update for the bike!!
My Nyon on-board computer has just received an update. I thought "hey, they've listened to my complaint that you cannot save a destination or a route, nor can you point to the map and tell it to create a route to that point. A bit lacking really, considering that it's supposed to be a sat-nav.
Anyway, after the update, I find that the only thing that seems to have changed is that there are more "points of interest" installed. I now have a category for Helipads. As all serious cyclists know, it's a big problem when you can't find the nearest helicopter.
9 Aug 2017. Update on my update about the update....
There have now been a few more (updates) since I wrote the above, and, credit where it's due, it is getting better. The whole Nyon thing is becoming better and slicker, with screens that are nice to use. So long as you use the excellent online portal to set up your Nyon then it is a great thing for the bike, even though the on board satnav control is still way too basic. (Anyway, I've added a couple of stars)
Hit and miss
I have recently bought Cube bike with the Bosch motor and Kiox computer. I took about 4 days to download the Kiox update. I don’t have a lead to keep it powered up so had to rely on the update downloading whilst I was cycling. I went out for a 1.5hr ride and it was still not long enough. I have disconnected from the phone a number of times. The activities tab just did not work at all. It didn’t register any of my rides. After I managed to update the software it seemed to start working properly. However I had to swipe up and close down the app and then open it again to get it to register. Now it seems to have stopped working again. Yesterday’s ride to work has not registered and neither has this mornings. I had considered buying the additional lock feature but I am concerned that if it has the same sort of issues I could end up with a disabled bike at midnight when I need to ride home. This still needs some work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- 191.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020; Robert Bosch GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Lock £8.99
- Custom Riding Modes £4.99
- Topo Range indicator £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.