Box: The Content Cloud 4+
Edit, view, share files & docs
- Offers In-App Purchases
Your content. Your terms. Take the content cloud with you to seamlessly and securely capture, access, create and share your projects.
Whether you're collaborating with colleagues, or scanning and protecting personal documents, stay connected and manage all of your content with 10 GB of free cloud storage.
With Box, you:
• Securely connect to all your content anywhere, any time
• Find exactly what you're looking for when you need it
• Review and comment without switching between different apps
• Scan, record and upload content seamlessly
• Tackle to-dos and capture ideas with note-taking and audio recording
• Share photos, videos, presentations and other files
** Featured by Apple in best new apps and best new business apps
** "Box is an excellent choice for viewing, editing and sharing your files securely in the cloud." – CNET
Manage and quickly locate files:
• Upload and view hundreds of file types, such as PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs and many more
• Create Box Notes to jot down ideas, manage to-do lists and coordinate projects in real time
• Work offline with access to files and folders
• Search for files by name and content type in real time
• Search within PDFs, Microsoft Office files, Google Workspace docs and more
• Edit, e-sign, annotate and more with hundreds of partner app integrations
Scan, capture and save to mobile:
• Scan anything from receipts and invoices, to documents and contracts, and OCR (optical character recognition) converts files into searchable PDFs
• Capture, edit, crop, rotate and recolour photos
• Record audio and video; review before upload with pause and resume controls
Collaborate and share content:
• Securely share content with colleagues, friends and family with a single click
• Work together in real time with Box Notes
• Type or draw in feedback on multiple document types with Annotations
• Transcribe handwriting to typed text with Apple Pencil on iPad
Secure your files and protect privacy:
• Prevent leaks across both company and personal devices
• Meet policy requirements and guard your data with enterprise-level security and compliance, file-level encryption and security controls
• Choose from flexible EMM options for device- or app-level control
10 GB of free storage:
Get the flexibility that you need while keeping life's most important content accessible with a free Starter plan for secure content capture, storing and sharing.
Subscribe to the Personal Pro plan to receive 100 GB of storage and a larger file upload size of 5 GB.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation is not permitted during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: http://box.com/static/html/terms.html
We are constantly working to make your Box experience smoother, so you can do your stuff 10x better.
This version brings following updates:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for using Box and all your useful comments!
Ratings and Reviews
Not as smooth as it was.
Whether the change in performance is a result of the recent amendments within Apple’s IOS 13 id yet to be determined.
There are issues opening stored worksheets - both Excel and Word and sometimes this is not happening where you are asked do you want to open the file in Excel or in Word. Sometimes you can get the files to open in another application and input either Word or Excel into the list of options.
My fear is that having created so much and storing it in Box that Immay not be able to re-open files when required!
Last update glitches!
Note for the developers - since the last update yesterday, when I have a folder open with images displayed they are ’glitching’ or doing small jumps on the screen (iphone7) - very weird!!! Now I'm too scared to update my iPad Pro. Any thoughts from the developer appreciated! Up until yesterday I would have given 5*.
You may as well file your documents in the trash bin
I can see what Box is trying to achieve. Yet it fails on every level. Single handed lily the worst document management system I’ve ever had the displeasure of using. Most of the time I will be able to retrieve and update my documents, and even save changes. On too many occasions I’ve lost my work. My loss of work has mainly been through a lack of communication between my local office suite and Box. I’ll open a document, spend all day working on it and save my changes. In the backgrounder, box has timed out. My changes are subsequently lost in the ether and I turn up to meetings appearing to have not completed the work. If you are seriously considering subscribing to box, buy SharePoint.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Box, Inc.
- 184.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Bengali, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Box, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Pro Annual Subscription £59.99
- Personal Pro £99.99