Find information about your favorite movies and shows, without constant login prompts, ads, auto-playing videos, and other junk. See cast & crew ages front-and-center.
Have you ever wondered “who is that actor?”, or perhaps “when was this movie released?”, or “what was the title of that one episode of that show I love”? Maybe you're a film aficionado, and wonder “how old was this person when this movie was released”?
Have you wanted to answer those questions *without* being prompted to log in every five seconds? Without advertisements, and without auto-playing videos? Without relying on a multinational conglomerate that is trying to sell you things?
You'll love Callsheet.
Callsheet is the best way to quickly look up information about the cast and crew in TV and movies. It respects your time, doesn't try to sell you stuff you don't need, and is designed to answer your questions quickly and easily.
Callsheet also has some novel features that your previous favorite database app does not:
• Prevent spoilers when watching TV shows by optionally hiding character names, episode counts, episode titles, or episode thumbnails.
Don't let yourself get spoiled on a character's secret identity, or that they'll leave the show quickly, by hiding those hints.
• Quick access to trivia, Wikipedia, parental guidance, and where to watch (provided by JustWatch).
• Pin shows, movies, or people for quick access.
• Find things you've searched for before using recent searches and search history.
• Easily see the age of cast members *when a film was released* right inline with the cast list
• Easily see the age of a person for each entry in their filmography
• Dark mode support
• VoiceOver support
• Alternate app icons for subscribers
• Automatic, no-login integration with the wonderful Channels app
• Experimental, no-login integration with Plex
Callsheet is written by one person, who REALLY cares about respecting your time. Callsheet is designed to let you drop in, find what you need with no fuss, and then get back to the movie or show you really care about. No distractions, and no requests to log in.
Callsheet offers 20 searches for free, and then requires a subscription. Subscriptions all come with a 1-week free trial. They support Family Sharing.
Give Callsheet a try. You won't believe how much better it is than the app you were using before.
Fantastic Features & Fixes:
- New Persnickety Preferences (found in the in-app Settings)
- Fix TV show names not showing in search history; my bad. :(
- Now shows actors' ages when possible on TV episode detail screens
- No longer feature future releases in "You may know them from"
- Some refinements to Now Playing layout
- Some small copy fixes
- Don't show modal over the app when on macOS and a web view is opened
- Fixes issue where the navigation stack wasn't being restored when a search is canceled
- Fixes KnownFor button shapes
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re someone who frequently uses IMDb, you need this app in your life. Superior in every single way, lighting fast with none of the annoying pop-up messages and auto-playing videos we all had to get used to as IMDb declined over the years.
Add to that some really clever anti-spoiler features and integration with JustWatch and I’m completely over the moon with Callsheet.
I love how clean this app is - no sign-up, no ads, no popups 🤗
Two nitpicks, one minor one and one medium one: The minor nitpick is that I would like to be able to see another score (e.g. the IMDB or RT score). The medium one: I love the feature to hide spoilers for TV shows, in particular I have been spoiled many times by episode count of a character. You can hide it in this app when seeing the cast for a show. But when clicking on an actor of the show it shows you all the filmography of that actor, and in that view it still shows the episode count for that TV show.
One suggestion that I would find useful: the ability to restrict search to within a particular show or movie, to find a character name or actor name, etc. For example, I’m often watching something and I want to look up the actor playing a particular character. Or to look up the actor by name to find the name of the character they’re playing. But I want the scope of the search to just be the current show/movie I’m looking at.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Limitliss LLC
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2023 Limitliss LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription £9.00
- Monthly £1.00
- Yearly Max-Supporter £20.00
- Yearly Ultra-Supporter £50.00
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.