Lose weight and build healthy habits that stick with MyFitnessPal, the easiest all-in-one calorie and macro tracker.
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey ... and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging -- Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience -- Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans -- Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals -- 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go -- 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
It used to be much better
I use this daily, and I generally like the features and that it syncs with iPhone health and my fitness pal easily. It doesn’t work so well on the treadmill as my Gym’s internet connection is a bit iffy, but I can input the details after. What I really really hate about the recent changes to it is that it defaults to “community” and to sharing your updates “with friends”. You don’t seem to be able to change the settings so that it doesn’t do this. So it’s a pain to have to change this setting every time. I absolutely couldn’t care less about anyone else’s exercise and I have zero interest in seeing anything about it. Likewise, my exercise is private - I consider this my sensitive personal data - and I just do not want anyone else seeing anything about my exercise. When the app first changed I accidentally logged some exercise to “share with friends” because it defaults to that. It doesn’t allow you to go back in and change it - so although I don’t have any friends on it (and never will) I’m cross that it defaulted to sharing something I consider private. I won’t stop using it as I do like to track my exercise and those bits of the app work well. I just wish it would allow you to automatically default to not sharing anything. I’m not interested in exercise social media - that’s not what I want it for.
I have been using this app for 3 months now and I am now 1 stone and 3ibs lighter😁 and I am still going. I lose every week even with my cheat days. I am one of those people that have been on a diet for like forever and I have never found something that worked. Until now it’s easy to follow, and doing the calories means you can still eat what you want to as long as you have the calories for it. My partner has also been doing it and he has lost 1 stone and 7ibs. I selected to lose 2ibs a week but I normally lose 1bs a week which I am totally fine with because the 1ibs a week all add up. Slow and steady wins the race! I feel so much better within myself and had so many comments about my weight loss and I am not even at target yet, this app also has a maintain so when I do reach my target I can get the calories to have in order to keep those pounds off and maintain, which I think is amazing cause most times when I lose weight within a couple of weeks it’s back on!
Highly recommend this to anyone who wants to lose weight, maintain previous weight lose or gain weight because its offers help with all three of them!!
THANKYOU MY FITNESS PAL YOU TRULY ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND😁😁
A great starting point to see if you are over eating or under eating
I find this app so so easy to use. Anybody could use it. I just use the free version not 'premium'. And let me tell you really this is all most people will only need. I'm a man and I find I'm always on the go, food for me is the key but with my busy lifestyle I generally find I binge eat and not always the with healthy things blast you Tesco meal deals!!
So long story short you can imagine I look and always have felt underweight (most of my life)
Then I found this app! Pure Gold!!! For weight gainers and people looking to lose weight and just maintain a balance in general. So I'm trying to gain weight through increasing my calorie intake. I set the lofty goal of 3600 as an 'over goal' meaning if I aim high then realistically because I'm not a bodybuilder, for me I'd be happy to achieve anything in the 3000 range to ensure I gain weight.
In the last 2 months I've gained 2.7kgs so I'm chuffed, my goal it to gain about another 7kgs. So it's going well thanks to this app. So simple, a no brainier!
Just get it I say!!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- 145.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020-2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium £7.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium £39.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.