Lose It! is a calorie counting app that helps you reach your weight loss goal. Simply download the app, set your goals, and track your foods and exercises to lose weight.
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
• Lose It! is Weight Loss That Fits!
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides - library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Get started today with Lose It! - Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
We’ve launched two widgets for iOS 14 users so you can view macros and calories directly from the home screen.
- Go to your home screen and enter edit mode.
- Tap the plus button in the upper left-hand corner and add the Lose It! widget.
If you have any comments or feedback, we would love to hear from you. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Weight loss saviour!
Before discovering this, I hunted high and low in the App Store for a calorie/food diary to reach my weight loss dream and started to wonder that I would be large all the remainder of my life but that all came to an end when I finally discovered this godsend of an app and for me it’s like my own personal slimming instructor which allows me to track my foods and water intake and also exercise throughout the day and when I’m done tracking for the day it tells me when I will reach my goal but this is only available if you have a 7 day streak! and also you can prepare the next day’s meal ideas. After only 3 months of using this app all I can say is that this is absolutely amazing I’m losing weight like a waterfall but there is some boundaries of just because you are eating the right foods this may seem that you can have UNLIMITED amounts and I thought that at first but this is NOT CORRECT if you are trying to lose weight because this will only mean it will cause you to be bloated and the unfortunate put the weight back on. IF hunger strikes try drinking water and fruit but only SMALL INTAKES of fruit because some contains natural sugars! And the water the more you drink the fuller you get and that means YOU WILL LOSE FAT!! As a result of this all I can say this is ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT I feel more confident and comfortable. Give yourself a whirl of this amazing creation! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Lost my way - bring back the weight projection..
I loved this and completed almost every day. The thing that kept me going the most? Getting that prediction of when I would hit my target. It was like a mini win every day. Then you took it away. I’m ‘not good enough’ to get a prediction unless I log every day. Prior to this I probably logged 13 out of 14 days. Mostly I was on it - missed the occasional one. I have a really busy job and just every now and then it wasn’t easy to remember or it was harder to log what I’d eaten if I’d been out for work and eaten stuff I hadn’t prepared.
The weight prediction is now only available if you log for at least 7 days and you’ve totally lost me. I’ve lost that will. Before this I’d been using the app almost every day for about 10 months. I’d lost 28lbs and I was reasonable with it. Not obsessively but reasonably. And it was working, slowly but surely. Just that idea that if I can stick to it - this is how long it’ll take me to get there. It kept me going. Please bring it back. Seven days is like a punishment for not managing a day and it’s totally demotivated me. Anyone know of an app that will give you a prediction without the 7 day demand?
A Different Story
Despite being called “Lose It”, I’ve actually been using this app to maintain my weight and encourage myself to eat. As a former anorexic, recovery has been by far one of the most difficult periods of my life — forcing yourself to eat is a disgusting and, honestly, scary thing when you have that unhealthy mindset. It wasn’t easy, but having an app like this with me made life a little bit easier. I stopped starving and started eating. Although I didn’t want to, I knew the importance of eating enough, and I tracked everything I had. Within a few months, I was already feeling better. Lose It, for me, is the best app for managing your eating habits and weight. I’m actually under 18, so most other apps like My Fitness Pal wouldn’t actually let me use them, which was disheartening. Lose It also has lots of international foods and isn’t US-centric. The interface and look of the app is also pretty nice, to be honest; it’s simple and constantly updated. The only thing I could suggest is an option to gain weight. I understand this is a weight loss app, but for people like me who were underweight, it would be a really useful and helpful option.
- FitNow, Inc.
- 211.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lose It! Premium Features £34.99
- Lose It! Premium £22.99
- Lose It! Premium £29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.