Canon Service Tool for PJ is a free application that allows you to connect to Canon projectors (see below for compatible models) via Wi-Fi*, and remotely operate and control the projector.
* Use the projector as an access point, or use the existing access point to connect to the projector.
■ Main features
• You can automatically search for the projector, and connect to a supported device by using the projector as an access point, or by using the existing access point.
- Single Control / Multi Control
This function allows you to remotely operate a single or multiple supported devices simultaneously for up to 9 units.
In addition to projector status indicators (alert status, power status, lamp status, and filter status), troubleshooting information are also displayed on the supported device in case of errors.
The application allows for reading the projector setup information, and saving it as a file on the supported device. The file can be used to edit settings on other projectors.
■ Compatible models
- Canon 4K600STZ projectors*
* The following models support Multi Control remote operations only:
■ Supported OS
• If the application does not operate properly, force-quit, and restart.
• Available functions differ depending on the model.
• Make sure you have the password for the projector before using. For details about setting a password, refer to the operating instructions of the projector.
• The operation may fail if the projector is operated from other devices in the process.
• Search for the projector manually if its wireless LAN function is enabled and yet does not appear in the auto search results.
• It takes about 7 minutes for Read, and 15 minutes for Write function. Do not turn off the power while reading/writing.
The developer, Canon Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.