Looking for a job while on the move? The Caterer Job Search App is here to help! Here’s how:
Caterer.com is the UK’s number one job board for the hospitality industry, attracting around 500,000 hospitality professionals to its site and listing 17,000 live jobs ads every month. This activity cements its strong reputation among jobseekers and recruiters alike, so whether you’re working in hotels, restaurants, bars or contract catering, you can trust Caterer.com to be your first port of call.
And if that wasn’t enough, the hospitality industry is so confident in Caterer.com’s ability to deliver that it’s now the exclusive patron supplier of recruitment to the British Hospitality Association and Restaurant Association.
Whether you’re sat on the bus, walking through town or in the comfort of your very own living room, you can search and apply for jobs with our app in just a few simple taps. Complete with a wide range of Native features, it delivers an engaging user experience that will guide you through your search and apply in a series of quick and easy steps.
Join the Caterer family
- Search for vacancies with one of the UK’s leading jobs boards
- Find jobs with millions of other jobseekers
- Look through job ads from multinationals to regionally-based businesses
- Share your favourite listings via social media
- View new and saved jobs efficiently
- Create job alerts and receive personalised push notifications
- Find jobs posted daily from the hospitality sector
- Filter by relevance, salary, date or distance
It’s all about location
- Browse jobs from all over the UK
- Use in-app map functionality to find jobs locally
- Adjust your search radius by miles
- View recent searches to speed up the process
Apply with your cloud-saved CV
- Access your CV using modern cloud technology
- Upload your personal details in just a few easy taps
- Join millions of other Caterer job candidates online
- CV and application details stored when you apply so future applications are pre-filled.
- Save jobs to your phone and apply for them later on the app or from your computer.
Applying for jobs has never been so easy!
Caterer are committed to listening and actioning customer feedback to enable our applications to continually evolve, so please rate and comment whenever possible. We would love to know how we can better assist you with your job search through mobile apps.
Our app is regularly improved to help you find your dream job. This time this is mainly about bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app with lots of daily updates. Lots of jobs on offer and makes it quick to apply for jobs
3 stars because..
I always get new notifications for new jobs. But it’s always the same jobs.
And this is hourly, and daily.
Another notification says, 9 new jobs in said area.
I click on the notification. No new jobs in said area.
Kinda annoying, hence the 3 stars.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for contacting us. You might find some of our jobs by email may not be relevant, this is because there are no new job posts around your area, our system will send you similar jobs instead based on your search history. If you are receiving irrelevant emails I would advise making a job alert on your jobseekers account, or turning on instant job match. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thanks, Jessica
Click on a job to apply to get taken to a website that states position not found, or position closed despite putting in filters for jobs advertised in last three days, ok i thought must have been an error, then it happens again, and again, and basically for every job you want to apply for
Developer Response ,
Hi Ste, Thank you for leaving a review on our Caterer App! I'm sorry to hear you have not been able to apply for jobs once you have been redirected to the recruiter's website. Please could you send some more details in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can look in to this for you? Thanks again, Amber
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.