Create Photo Books & More
Create beautiful photo gifts easily via our app and order them on the go. CEWE PHOTOBOOK, Photo Prints, Phone Cases, Wall Art, Greetings Cards and Postcards, Photo Calendars and much more.
CEWE has been Europe's leading photo service for more than half a century, and has several times been named the winner of the Stiftung Warentest accolade for the high quality of our photo products.
Join our millions of satisfied customers and try for yourself!
- Photo grouping: To make designing your photobook even easier, top events are recognised and grouped together from your images
- Smart design assistant: Select your favourite photos and the app will design your CEWE PHOTOBOOK in no time at all
- Designs saved automatically: Leave the editor at any time and resume later on
- Carbon neutral: All branded products have been produced in a climate-neutral way since 2016
- Data protection: Your data and photos will only be stored in Germany and will not be passed on to third parties
- Guarantee: 100% satisfaction guarantee on all CEWE brand products
OUR PRODUCTS AT A GLANCE
- CEWE PHOTOBOOK
- Photo Prints
- Mobile Phone Cases
- Wall Art
- Sizes: Various sizes in square, portrait or landscape format
- Binding: Soft/hardcover
- Paper types: Digital print or photo paper in classic, matte or glossy
- Number of pages: Photo paper (26-130 pages) or digital printing (26-202 pages)
- Matte or High Gloss photographic paper
- Choose classic photo prints or create your own designs
- 9 to 13 sizes
- For the latest iPhones and Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and all major manufacturers
- Cases: Sleeve, Premium, Silicone, Hard or Tough cases with several product variants
- Full design of the reverse side
- Wall Art materials include Foam Board, Alu-Dibond and Acrylic
- Premium Posters available in Glossy, Matte, Pearl, Silk, Semi Gloss and Fine Art Matte finishes
- Photo Canvas: Available in a variety of formats
- Custom design with text and clip art
- Greetings Cards: classic or folding format
- Postcards: 15x10cm or 21x10cm
- Designs for every occasion: birth, wedding, birthday, Easter and many more
- Wall or desk calendars in square, portrait or landscape formats
- Different paper options and styles available
If you have any questions about the CEWE Photoworld App & photo products, please contact our customer service team
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 01926 463 107
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Major winter update
▶Our designers have created 3 new modern yearbook styles for you
▶New, creative designs for our CEWE Calendars
▶We have improved calendar creation functionality, with easier photo selection
Your opinion is very important to us!
Do you have any suggestions for improvement? Please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Brilliant user-friendly app. Top photobooks
I take a ridiculous number of photos of my kids. I love cewe photobooks and have made a few with various other programmes and software, mainly on the laptop. The brilliance of this is being able to do it on the phone. The interface is very intuitive and doesn’t need much explanation. I have produced some extra cool features with more functionality on the desktop application like image overlays and stickers. It’s a shame there is no way of beginning a project on the phone and doing final touches on the computer. In fact working drafts do not appear at all in the project space of your account online. Nevertheless, I’m pleased with the convenience. It might be an aspiration to integrate the phone app backend with the online software so working drafts can be saved and reopened online from a computer.
So close to being great
This app is a real frustration. It is so close to be being brilliant, but because of a couple of very obvious omissions makes it 50/50 on you wasting a load of time and finally giving up. Let me explain more..... there is NO ability to add, delete or move a page. What it does well is import a bunch of photo’s and puts them into the photo book and lays them out brilliantly. If however, you haven’t imported them in the right order, or you want to cut it down in size, or add a bunch more. You can’t!! Why oh why, did the developers chose not to allow you to move pages around, it defies all logic.
I did think, I know, I will save the project and open it on the laptop version and see if I can can make the changes there. Nope, you can’t do that either. If you start on the iPad you have to finish on the iPad. The is also no ability to change your mind on the size of the book, covers or paper type once you have selected it at the start. Again bonkers. I suspect many people will have started to use the app, got exited about how good it all starts to look with very little effort, and then once they need to move things around, realise they can’t and then simply give up and go else where. Please do yourselves a favour and add this functionality and stop loosing customers!!!!
I'm not very up to date with technology so was a little sceptical at first. Having said that, I found the app ever so easy to use, just followed prompts and selected what I wanted from the menu which was a large portrait book. I have managed to design and fill the pages and front cover, the app just synchronised with my iPad photo library. I have also added text on several pages. The finished product is very nice, great memory book!
It was a little on a pricey side (over £40 including delivery) but as a one off I was happy to pay that. The book will last for many years and it is so easy to go back to it whenever we like.
Very satisfied with the purchase. Thank you:)
- CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
- 234 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.