Knowing which products to use is hard, and knowing whether they’re actually working is even harder. Clear is solving this problem, and making skincare social in the process! At Clear, transparency is our priority, and we think it’s important for people to share the whole story - especially when it comes to your skin. As such, you will be able to see other people’s product logs, and they will be able to see yours.
Here’s where Clear can help:
- Build your skincare diary
- Record your morning and evening skincare routines
- Add products to your routine seamlessly by selecting them from the database
- Track skin progress chronologically with pictures from all angles
- Be rewarded for consistent progress
- Follow other people on similar skincare journeys
- Find other users by skin type/ concern
- Share reviews, questions and updates directly to your feed
- Search for products and reviews in our extensive product database with over 13,000 curated products, including Western and Asian (Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese) skincare
Clear is an all-in-one skincare routine tracker - it lets you track and share your skincare routine. By inputting the products you’re using and taking progress pictures, you’re able to keep tabs on what is or isn’t working for you. Then, you can share your product recommendations, skincare routine, or even progress pictures with the Clear community. Want to find someone going through a similar skincare struggle to you? Our tags let you find other users on a similar skincare journey, and you can see what worked for them.
A note from the creator of Clear:
Hi everyone, Ahana here. I’m so excited to be sharing Clear with you. Clear is very close to my heart, as I’ve struggled with acne for years on end. My acne has really affected my confidence and self-esteem, and after countless hours spent educating myself on skincare (self-certified enthusiast here), I know first-hand how daunting skincare can be. It’s hard to know which products to use in the first-place, and whether they’re actually working. 80% of people have suffered with acne at some point in their life, so I know I’m not alone. I’ve been able to find pockets of community online, but there’s no go-to platform for the skincare community - building this is my goal with Clear. Clear isn’t just about acne - it’s for everyone on their own skincare journey. Whether you do skincare to address an acute problem, or it’s a matter of self-care, you can find your community on Clear.
Clear is completely free to download and use. Clear app your skin today.
- Added upvoting
- URL previews in posts
- A brand new design throughout the app
- Better error handling throughout the app
- Added a page for sebaceous filaments
- And much, much more!
Ratings and Reviews
Great community and features - it's quick to get started and easy to track what you're using, find reviews for new products and ask questions from the other skincare enthusiasts on the platform! I've learnt so much alreay and am always finding new questions to ask and new products to review on there!
Great for people with Acne!!
I am new to the world of skincare but have suffered with Acne in the past. I love this app as it is so easy to navigate, tells me what products people with my skin type have been using and also allows me to post questions regarding my skin care regime! Would 100% Recommend!
The future of skincare
An app which helps you track your skincare, the results you get with each product, and enables you to share experiences with other users. Combines all brands, all centralised in one app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HAUT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © (c) Haut Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.