£3 off when you download the Co-op App, sign-up and spend £10. T&Cs apply, see https://coop.co.uk/terms
The Co-op: Membership Rewards app is our fast and convenient solution to helping you get the most out of your shopping and give a helping hand to your local community. Earn rewards, support local causes and use your Membership card through the app.
• Keep track of your rewards and manage your Co-op Membership account
• Browse your personalised offers and receive exclusive member deals
• Get reminders so you never miss an offer
• Choose and manage the local causes you wish to help
• See the total of how much money you’ve helped to raise
• Scan the digital card in your app and collect your rewards
• Add your Co-op card to Apple Wallet for easy access
• Discover weekly deals and new recipes to try
• View in Light Mode or Dark Mode
MEMBERSHIP THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Co-op Membership offers a helping hand to you and your community. Use your Co-op Membership card when you buy selected Co-op branded food, products and services by scanning your app at the end of your food shop. 2p for every pound spent goes to you and we’ll give the same to community causes - together, we've raised £100m to support local communities across the UK. As a Co-op Member you can:
• Find out about causes in your local area and the work they do in the community
• See how much they’ve raised so far and how much you’ve contributed
• Read about more ways to get involved such as joining a group or volunteering
When you buy selected Co-op branded food, products and services from us, we put 2p for every pound spent into your Co-op Membership account. You can spend the money you earn from shopping with us, on most things you buy from us - not just Co-op products.
ENJOY OFFERS AND EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTS
Join Co-op Membership and you’ll receive exclusive member deals and personalised offers, chosen by you, that you can use on your shopping in Co-op Food stores. Each week, you can:
• See new offers on products you like to buy or might want to try
• Choose the 2 offers you want to use
• Scan your Co-op Membership Card to redeem your offers
• You’ll also get rewarded every time you buy selected Co-op branded products and services across our family of businesses such as Insurance, Funeralcare and Legal Services.
GET INVOLVED AND SHARE IN OUR SUCCESS
The £1 Membership joining fee buys you a share in Co-op so you can:
• Help pick the products we sell in our Food stores
• Choose the charities we support
• Vote in elections and motions at our AGM
You may also be eligible for a dividend if there's a profit left after we’ve re-invested in our business. Not available in independent societies including Midcounties, Central England, Southern or Chelmsford Star co-operatives or in non-Co-op branded stores (such as Nisa or Costcutter). Exclusions and restrictions apply. See full membership terms and conditions at coop.co.uk/terms/membership-terms-and-conditions, in the Co-op App or by calling 0800 023 4708.
• we've added a new feature to order groceries for delivery and collection
• we've added improvements to your Settings, find it in the Discover tab
• we've updated the Membership tab to Community
To keep using the Co-op App and get all the latest updates and new features, please check that your device uses iOS 14, or a newer version. We're unable to support devices using older versions, this is to make sure we keep our app working properly and securely.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, would be amazing if you could scan or input receipt offers into it.
I previously gave 4 stars and said I’d give it 5 if they made it compatible with Apple wallet, which they have, so as agreed 5 star review.
It dawned on me the other day it would be great if you could scan the barcode of an offer that is sometimes printed off when you make a purchase. I have a minimalist wallet and it doesn’t have room for paper. So I quite often forget about them. Would be great if you could incorporate that, or it when you made a purchase and you got an offer, it updated it to your membership. Keep up the good work
Developer Response ,
We're working on it! Will be rolled out in a future update! ^Ryan
Offer not honoured at the checkout
Living far from any large supermarket chain I had been getting supermarket home deliveries every 2 weeks but switched to shopping locally for my fresh food largely to support local businesses and Coop because of this app incentivising me. When in store I allow my shopping choices to be influenced by the offers made by the app. It doesn’t make sense to choose offers at home in advance as in-store promotions tend to be better and are often on different products. This week my shopping qualified for 2 of the offers anyway but I was tempted by a third one. However, at the till only one of the two I selected was honoured, the one I had been tempted to accept wouldn’t register. There’s no way to remove a selected offer and replace it with another and the store staff were unable to help so I left feeling cheated. The app sometimes plugs an extra offer. If you’re not interested in it, the extra offer remains pervasive and gets in the way of using the app for anything else. Consequently, you are in effect obliged to accept the offer just to enable you to use the app. It would be better if declining the offer made it disappear.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, changing offers is a massive feedback point for a lot of our users. Our developers are working on this for a future update. ^Ryan
Depends on your luck!
My wife’s installation of this app is just great, as is mine — when it works. Unfortunately, every day or so I get an email that says the system has detected some unusual behaviour, so I’m blocked out, and the only way back is to reset my password. Four times in a week is ridiculous! Best to avoid if you get problems, at least until they get a fix.
Update at 1 Dec: A couple of weeks ago I received a phone call about this. [Before posting the original review I had what the developer suggested just yesterday, and sent an email, which the developer was not aware of!] During the call we established that the probable cause of my problem was that I was trying to use both my phone app and the PC version at different times, depending on which was the more convenient. This is what I do with banking, for example. But the Co-op app doesn’t support this properly. And the developers evidently don’t talk to their customer service department. Only plus is that the app works on my latest phone, and saves me money!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for submitting a review. Being logged out of the app is a key security feature that we are working on improving so it’s not a frustration to our users. At the moment you’ll be logged out occasionally, but this shouldn’t be every single time. If this is happening please can you send us an email and we’ll investigate further - firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks ^Cat
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Co-operative Group Limited
- 30.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Co-operative Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.