50 levels of addictive puzzling strategy fun! Play against your device or another player, taking it in turns to place triangular pieces on the board to fill up hexagons. When a hexagon has as many pieces within it as it has hexagons touching it, it explodes and sends its pieces to those hexagons, 'colonising' them and making them your own.
Gain bonuses by setting off chain reactions of explosions!
Once you've colonised the required percentage of hexagons for that level, you win and advance to the next level.
Plan your game wisely, as one wrong move can really turn the tables!
- 1-player and 2-player modes
- 50 levels!
- Special bonus hexagons
- Random boards
- Levels grow in difficulty
- Resume a saved game
- Start at any level you've previously reached in a 1-player game
- Colony should now look good on all iPads.
- Fixed a bug where the percentages required to win a level were showing incorrectly, like, who can ever get 104% of the board?!
- Added a new bonus for when you wipe out the other player :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but ....
The game is very addictive and can be very frustrating when you have nearly covered the board only for the AI to complete a massive chain reaction.
In some circumstances there didn't seem to be a logic as to where the segments exploded to (some opposing colour segments weren't captured). Overall great game but would like to see more levels and more cell features other than free space or blocking space.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.