Color Splash 4+
Selective color photo effect
Pocket Pixels Inc.
Color Splash lets you give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Dropbox or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
- Updated for new iPhone screen sizes
- Fixes for a few different minor UI issues
Ratings and Reviews
An extremely easy, user-friendly interface lets you to make an ordinary photo look amazing in a very short space of time. It’s such a simple idea, but the reaction to the end result is always ‘Wow!’. You have to use it sparingly though because if you apply it to every photo it’ll quickly become ‘Meh’, but with the right subject matter it can transform an average photo into something you want to print and frame, or even give as a gift. One of my favourite photo editing apps.
The best b&w/colour masking app
I tried plenty of apps offering b&w/colour masking... this is the only one which actually did the job well and (most importantly) still produced a photo with the same quality as the original.
It also offers a huge range of creative colour control if you want to tweak the resulting image.
If you are looking to apply colour to only certain parts of your photo, this is 79p very well spent. Highly recommended.
I have been looking for an App like this for some time. I really like being able to highlight colours or objects in a picture. I have used other picture apps for some time, but none have had this facility, unless you want to pay a one off or annual fee. Easy to use also.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 24.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.