Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- The new Magic Crop feature makes it super fast and easy to cut something out of your top image, thanks to a powerful Machine Learning model.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, Unsplash, Dropbox or Flickr, .
- Share your photomontages on Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
- You can now save just the masked top image as a PNG image.
- New tip jar feature ("Support Juxtaposer" in the menu) to allow long time users to support ongoing development of the app.
New features added in Juxtaposer 4:
- Magic Crop is a powerful and easy to use new tool that lets you cut out an element from your top image in seconds! Just draw a rectangle around your subject, tap the button, and Magic Crop does the rest, using a Machine Learning model that runs on your device.
- The new Unsplash photo picker lets you find great images to use in your compositions. Search and browse Unsplash's huge collection of high quality and completely free images.
Ratings and Reviews
The best juxtaposing app, with a developer who went out of his way!
I think you are amazing-working in school, we are using the app to bring learning to life on so many levels, together with other apps such as Strip Designer you guys let us make learning jump out for the kids, putting them into a story etc...The best juxtaposing app yet, with a developer who went out of his way not to charge for the new update, the new update makes this a MUST for novice or pro user! Thanks bro!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, that's really great to hear that you are using it in school and that you and the kids are finding the recent update useful!
The new updates, have made this the most must have app..!!
This is amazing, no fuss, no steep learning curve. Creat instant masks on a picture and hey presto, two layers become one. So simple to use, any mistakes, just unerase, easy. Waited so long for an App like this, any with a passing interest in Photography, shouldn't hesitate in buying this App. Forget Photoshop, don't sweat n swear, buy it. Buy it now, you won't regret it...trust me.
Brilliant app, let down by annoying bug
This simple little app has proven so useful for years! This app is forever my go-to app for editing images together. There used to be a bug where image quality would degrade more and more as you’re working on an image, the more images you edit in, the worse your work looks. This bug previously got fixed, so why oh why has it been put back in? Please fix it and keep it fixed! So frustrating!
Developer Response ,
I am not aware of such a bug in the app currently. Please get in touch by email (at email@example.com) so that I can investigate.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 117.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Pocket Pixels Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tip £1.99
- Generous Tip £4.99
- Great Tip £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.