Competence is an app for measuring and improving the individual knowledge, skills and performance of business staff across any type of organisation. It has clear relevance to sports coaches, learners progress in education, education tutors, nursing or any skilled profession or sector.
It provides an excellent approach for employee performance reviews and performance improvement through direction, monitoring and control of continuing personal development.
Competence includes 3 main application areas – Competence measurement, a fully-featured CPD capability and a Mylibrary area for storing evidence submitted, eportfolio, personal CV and career development information.
It has a fully flexible and definable framework for measuring competence of different types of staff at different levels and a full range of scoring methods. It also supports self-assessment, professional assessments and employer assessments.
Competence is a mobile-first app supporting iOS smartphones and tablets with immediate, practical and effective recording of assessments, CPD and supporting evidence.
Reporting is highly effective and insightful at individual, group and establishment level.
Benefits of using Competence include:
- Objective and consistent approach to measuring and improving staff knowledge, skills and competence
- Practical input of assessment scores, comments and evidence
- Simple identification of static, underperforming & overperforming staff
- Interventions are focused on the detailed criteria needing to be improved
- Goal setting, targets and CPD monitoring encourage competence improvement.
Volume Scoring module flag.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.