Leicester's Cultural Quarter is located in the eastern part of the city centre, five minutes walk from the train station. Home to venues, bars, galleries and many creative businesses, it is the creative hub of the city.
This app provides a comprehensive guide to the area, produced by the people who live and work here in collaboration with the Cultural Quarter Association.
The focus of this first release of the CQApp has been to map places in and around the Cultural Quarter. You will find all the major attractions listed here, as well as plenty of 'hidden gems'.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- An Indian Summer festival guide
- Integrated QR code scanner
- A-Z index of places
- More news sources and improved display of tweets
- General interface improvements
- Lots of minor updates and a few bug fixes
- Even more coming next month!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.