The CREST Security Review app allows you to explore the latest accessible, informative, world-leading research on security threats. Produced by international experts for the needs of government, police and security professionals.
CREST Security Review believes that the best research should also benefit from the best presentation, combining academic rigour with design excellence. The free app provides a number of features:
- Intuitive navigation, making it easy to browse
- Available to download and browse offline
- All published back issues are available
- Notification of new issues
- Registration will allow access to bonus content via the app and website as well as to mark favourites.
CREST Security Review is published by CREST – the Centre for Research and Evidence on Security Threats. CREST received its funding through a competitive process administered by the Economic and Social Research Council, which is the UK’s largest organisation for funding research on economic and social issues. The Centre’s funding is for five years, from 2015, with £7.23 million from the UK’s security and intelligence agencies and a further £2.9m invested by the founding institutions (Universities of Lancaster, Bath and Portsmouth).
Logons and passwords are the same for app and website.
Includes bug fixes and improvements to the user interface and design.
Ratings and Reviews
- millipedia Limited
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 CREST Security Review
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.