The CricViz app has been rebuilt from the ground up to offer a faster, cleaner way of following the world’s greatest sport. With version 4, we lay the groundwork for a host of new features to reimagine how cricket is consumed.
In this version, you can access WinViz, PredictViz and PitchViz (where available), alongside some of the fastest ball-by-ball updates of any cricket app, fed by the industry’s most comprehensive cricket database.
Our editors are also on hand to offer their own pro-level analysis, offering a glimpse of the services we provide to teams, broadcasters and media firms.
• WinViz: a win predictor, accurately assessing the relative chances of both teams
• PredictViz: what score will the batting side make?
• PitchViz: how difficult are the batting conditions? Is the ball moving around much? Using ball tracking data, we provide a simple 0-10 rating of the pitch.
• eXpected Wickets (xW) and eXpected Runs (xR). As it says on the tin: based on deliveries bowled in a similar area, how many runs should the batsman have scored (more or fewer)? Are the bowlers being gifted wickets (a high xW number) or are they unlucky? Updated ball-by-ball.
We have big plans for the app in 2020 to make regular, quick updates, introducing more models as our team develop them. Let us know what you would find most interesting or useful: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.0.3 Our brand new Match Impact model is live (T20s only for now; ODIs coming soon). This prescribes a positive or negative value after every ball (in runs) to the batsman, bowler and fielder, according to whether their actions have increased or decreased the expected total. And we show total values per team, too, so you can quickly see which team is forging ahead. Happy Christmas!
4.0.2 Couple of bugs dropped from the squad, banished to division 5.
4.0.1 is a minor update to fix some labels, fonts and general festive sprucing. We have a smaller release coming before or just after Christmas to introduce a new model, and let us know any feedback in the meantime! email@example.com
Version 4 is a new start for our app. Rebuilt from scratch, it’s faster, lighter and more reliable, with a brand new and robust back-end, delivering the fastest and most accurate cricket scores, ball-by-ball. With the app development now in-house, we will be making regular updates to introduce new features throughout 2020.
- New design, in line with our new branding
- Team logos/crests now update dynamically
- xW / xR in scorecards
- PitchViz reintroduced
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smooth, informative, easy to use
Absolutely great app for cricket. The new design is really smooth and makes the important information easy to take in.
Absolutely loving this app, the revamp has made it much easier to work with! Such a great way to keep up to date with the results on the go!
Love the new update; snapshot of multiple matches on single screen looks brilliant!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.