The mobile assistant of advanced cross-stitchers. Created for easy reading and markup of cross-stitch patterns, to speed up the needlework process.
Cross Stitch Saga is an embroidery tool for working with the interactive cross-stitch pattern.
The application produces an interactive cross-stitch pattern from source files of pattern making programs:
• Pattern Maker v.4 (XSD)
• XSPro Platinum (XSP)
• PC Stitch v.6-10 (PAT)
• Cross-stitch pattern designers and embroidery kit stores distribute a secure interactive pattern format (SAGA)
Note: the application doesn't open patterns from PDF documents nor raster/vector file formats (JPEG, PNG, AI, etc.).
• The application opens an interactive pattern with the different configurations of stitch types (cross, half-cross, quarter cross, petit, oblong, backstitch, long stitch, french knot, decorative stitches) and beads.
• The application is suitable for various methods of cross-stitching, such as "parking method", "cross country method", for complex patterns with backstitch, etc.
• The application keeps a detailed calendar of cross-stitching statistics on your markups in the pattern.
• The application supports the installation of additional user fonts.
• The application works in both landscape and portrait orientation provided that auto-rotation is enabled on the device.
- Add cross-stitch patterns of allowed file formats to the application from e-mail, website or via the Cloud service
- Use the built-in calculator to estimate materials (fabric, floss, and beads)
- Mark what is already stitched (color up or erase) in a convenient way
- Instantly navigate through the pattern, scale without loss of quality
- Control the visibility of stitches on a pattern: highlight, isolate the necessary elements of the pattern, turn off the layers according to their types
- Instantly get all the information about each pattern element (type, color, number of threads, blended floss content)
- Customize the appearance of the pattern — set any color of the symbols, stitch fills, grids, background, diagonal and zigzag guides, borders and background of the isolated cross-stitch area, etc.
- Set marks for "parked" floss on the pattern
- Participate in cross-stitch competitions and marathons
- Save the progress of the pattern marks on the Cloud for safekeeping or later synchronization to other devices
An interactive cross-stitch pattern is a pattern that you control!
Recommended for iOS / iPadOS 12.4.5 or higher.
Optimization of the application, energy efficiency.
Optimization of the rulers' display, added the ability to set a color different from the background for the rulers (the color settings window is called up by long-pressing the ruler icon).
Improved the pattern response when moving with two fingers, etc.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it even more if it was pdf friendly
Great program, would be even better if you can use the split screen on iPad with the program, and if it was pdf compatible it would get 5 stars
Please make pdf or other common files compatible
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.