Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Uses HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://abvio.com/terms
Added a switch for Interrupt Spoken Audio in More > Settings > Announcements.
We also added an early look at our new support for Siri. Check it out at More > Siri and if you have any questions or feedback write to us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using Cyclemeter since 2015 and upgraded to the Elite version. The app is good because it gives you all the details of your training plus the weather and I especially like the easy way of finding routes, plans and activities to check on how they compare.
I’ve had to contact the support recently because somehow the app lost my data. Unfortunately they weren’t able to tell me how it all got deleted but with a bit of searching, they were able to send me a link for downloading it. I have contacted the support once before and again had excellent service and advice for the query that I had.
I would like an easy way of transferring data from my Garmin across to Cyclemeter especially for keeping records of my swimming but for cycling and running records it’s a great app.
Watch & iPhone working together!
I assumed that Strava would combine the best data from both the Apple Watch and an iPhone when in a ride. Unfortunately this is not the case so I was left looking around for an alternative solution. Using separate watch and iPhone apps seemed like the only answer until I stumbled across Cyclemeter.
It really does everything you could want, it takes the Heart Rate data from the watch, and combines it with an excellent display of data on the iPhone whilst riding. It then packages all that lovely info up and will post it to Strava, the Health app and a few other community fitness apps as well. Really pleased to have found this app, and the the extended options are a minimal £8.99 a year (currently). Well worth paying for the extras for the ease at which it collates and shares the data.
Developer Response ,
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the app. Thanks for the 5 star review!
Better than Strava
I tried plenty of fitness trackers for my cycling several years ago and settled on Cyclemeter as being the best of the bunch. Six years on, that's still the case. It's easy to use, doesn't drain your battery too much, and I love the route feature where you can set up your regular training routes and then build up a history of your fastest times over those routes.
Best of all, once you've paid for it, you're done - Strava keeps taking away free features and demanding that you pay £7.99 a month for eternity to use them.
Cyclemeter all the way!
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear the app is working well for you! Thanks for sharing your feedback.
- Abvio Inc.
- 105.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £9.99
- Elite Upgrade £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.