Digital Camera is Britain's biggest and best photography magazine. We pack every issue with more expert advice than any other magazine with the sole aim of making you a better photographer , whatever camera you use.
Easy-to-follow technique guides show you how to get the most from your SLR or mirrorless camera, while the most in-depth tests around enable you to buy the very best photo gear with confidence. Better still, every issue is full of inspiring tips and breathtaking images from leading professional photographers from around the globe.
*** This is a fully interactive edition and includes video tutorials, image galleries, clickable weblinks and more! ***
**** Note: Digital Camera is known as Digital Camera World outside the UK ****
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• We’ve gotten the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great magazine and app
I'm a enthusiastic amateur and I find Digital Camera a truly inspirational magazine full of information a photos from photographers with immense talent that I can only admire. The magazine app allows me to read my favourite photo magazine anywhere, it's just great 😀👍🏼
Better than print
Downloaded the free sample edition of the magazine, thank you. Pretty much the same as the print version, even the price is the same. Can't fault the publication itself, everything I would expect from a eversion of the mag. Excellent.
For what it's worth, I can't understand why people give it a 1* rating. Of course you need to buy the mag, would you wander in to the store and just walk out without paying. If anything Apple need to change the label 'free' to 'subscription' or something, but to give a low rating just because they aren't giving it away is silly.
Try reviewing the actual content for once
There are a whole host of people moaning about the price of this article, but rarely anyone putting something about the content to help people actually make a decision about this mag.
I downloaded the free sampler version and was pleasantly surprised to get a whole edition, many other mag's samples are just one article or two.
The content was great, and it was a pleasure to read. As someone virtually brand new to photography I can't compare to the paper edition, but I found this very inspiring.
I just found it a shame that the full potential of an iPad was not used to add more interactive material to the articles, such as video guides, which could go a long way to soothing the "costs the same as paper without the gifts" complaints
The main reason I think that stands out though, is for a new photographer using this mag as one of my guides to learning how to take decent pictures, the electronic copy is great. How many of you would like to be able to "just check that tip from septembers copy" but don't carry around a years worth of mags when you're out and about. An iPad slips easily into my camera bag and can contain every edition I choose to buy
Great content, but could improve to use iPads potential
Electronic copies have definite advantages over paper too.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 33.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- June 2011 £6.99
- July 2011 £6.99
- August 2011 £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.