The official Discogs App is the best way to catalog your music collection, find that hidden gem, check pricing and buy music from the world’s largest discography of physical music.
Explore a Rich Universe of Music
• Search millions of artists and albums.
• Find an album by its barcode.
• Stay informed about the latest events, artists, albums and genres you love.
• View trending albums, most collected and most wanted by Discogs users.
Catalog your Collection
• Keep track of the albums you own.
• Share with your friends.
• Let your Collection make listening suggestions for you.
Buy the Music you Love from Anywhere
• Shop for vinyl records, CDs, cassettes and more.
• Compare prices.
• Browse the inventory of thousands of sellers worldwide.
Track your Wantlist
• Keep tabs on the albums you’re looking for.
• Receive notifications about new listings.
• Reference your Wantlist while record shopping.
Hey it’s your Discogs!
• Edit your profile.
• Quickly check your Collection value.
• See albums you have recently added to your Wantlist and Collection.
• Manage your Discogs orders.
Discover Record Shops
•Find record stores near you.
•Research record shops worldwide.
Join our Community!
• Discogs: www.discogs.com
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/Discogs
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/Discogs
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/Discogs
• Blog: blog.discogs.com
For Feedback and Help
• Share your thoughts: email@example.com
Bug fixes and stability improvements:
• Improvements to URL handling
• Fix for “Feature.NetworkingError” from Wantlist messages
• Address validation UX improvement
• Fix for an error related to deleting messages rapidly
Ratings and Reviews
Class app and marketplace - some bugs
Thought I’d leave a review as a new user but also to suggest some things.
The app is great - looks great and runs smoothly when running from startup on your phone. Glad I downloaded it as was previously only using the website on a mobile device.
I’ve encountered a few bugs which I’m sure will get fixed but would love to help outline them:
- when clicking a link to a specific label that I have been sent (in WhatsApp) the app opens, proceeds to show a loading cog then closes (presumably crashing somewhere)
New feature desire:
- when viewing a message on the website I can see the entire previous conversation between me and seller. When I open a message in the app I can only see the contents of said message. It would be so much better if it resembled the website.
Other than that it’s a great app and keep up the good work!
Last update has broken Search
Since the latest update I've found that the search function is broken - only the first search you perform works. If you go back to the search area after checking something, it just fails to search for anything unless you completely close the app and start from scratch. Another similar issues is that the "link to Discogs" link on some artist pages randomly doesn't work - this has been the case for a while.
Overall it's a pretty good app, but I feel a couple of things would improve it: I'd like to see either comments sections in-app, so I don't have to use the (sometimes not working) links to the Discogs website to read the comments, or alternatively, consistently working links on album pages as well as artist pages (I'm sure it used to be like this, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong).
The second thing I'd like to see is a link back to product pages when browsing users' items for sale. Sometimes I'll put something in my cart and look through other items for sale and see something that interests me but I've never heard of. There's no simple way to get to that product page to listen to previews when browsing an inventory, so impulse buys are effectively dead in the water unless you are happy to either jump through hoops or buy completely blind.
Anyway, it's generally a good app for Discogs users but there's still plenty of room for improvement
Opinion of search results
Yes, this site is detailed with artists and track ID’s with full audio tracks pre listed with searches from sellers from across the world and some listed audio files via social media, but for some..., we can see them but no title to play even knowing it is on social media the data base must be very vast and servers or programming must be a problem for the smartie pants but the lag sometimes is terrible and the search bar and recent searches really needs addressing but other than a re-type of search perimeters and sometimes lack of pre-audio file from social media this site is really really awesome and even with its flaws or connection problems it really is a must have site for any collectors of that thing so special to us ( the love of music ) to everyone anything from around the world can be found here. So much effort has been put into the thought of this site for us chosen it’s overlooked.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zink Media Inc
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 Zink Media Inc